I was thinking more along the lines of Ricky Fowlers outfit in your avatar...haha

That would be a sweet color of green. I tried to find the Pure Grips PGA show thread to look at the color. (My search doesn't work at work) I will try and check it out when I get home later.

That would be a sweet color of green. I tried to find the Pure Grips PGA show thread to look at the color. (My search doesn't work at work) I will try and check it out when I get home later.

here you go

2011PGASHOW.jpg

Ddec found it for me earlier

3%20colored%20golf%20grips.jpg

I have been debating on what to do about that. I have debated on calling them back and letting them feel good about Pure taking care of it or just calling their corporate to complain.

Call and complain. They should give you something for your troubles dont tell them that Pure is doing anything for you. Complain they did you wrong. Gla Pure came through.

i couldnt find any of those grips on their website, only the black wraps with colored letters, i hate wrapped grips so hopefully they have something else in the works like a NDMC or something along those lines so i can try one.

i couldnt find any of those grips on their website, only the black wraps with colored letters, i hate wrapped grips so hopefully they have something else in the works like a NDMC or something along those lines so i can try one.

when I asked them last week via twitter they told me that they will be out hopefully some time in April

here you go

2011PGASHOW.jpg

Thanks, stupid search block at work. HAHA I hope they make those in the velvet style. I really want the white one on my R11.

im glad pure hooked you up... that was awesome of them
buttttt... id still give golf galaxy a piece of your mind to prevent it from happening to the next guy
that is just uncalled for

That was awesome of PURE to do. They have officially become my grip company from now on. PURE class.

Pure grip company just made me like them even more. Just ordered some for my wifes set of clubs. I am glad they took care of your problem even if it was not their fault. :clapp:

Pure grip company just made me like them even more. Just ordered some for my wifes set of clubs. I am glad they took care of your problem even if it was not their fault. :clapp:

Which ones?

I dunno if I want a firm wrap or the velvet. I just know that I don't like the grips on my irons that much anymore.

I agree with all the comments above, Pure Grips is a class act. Come May, I will be regipping everything.

I actually dropped them an email recently and had a response back in less in 5 minutes which is just amazing. Along with the colours shown above, they are going to be able to paint fill any style of their grips with any of their stock colours.

Pure Grips: 1.87 bajillion
Golf Galaxy: -18.4

I agree with all the comments above, Pure Grips is a class act. Come May, I will be regipping everything.

I actually dropped them an email recently and had a response back in less in 5 minutes which is just amazing. Along with the colours shown above, they are going to be able to paint fill any style of their grips with any of their stock colours.

Pure Grips: 1.87 bajillion
Golf Galaxy: -18.4

Now that is cool. I would love me some white with red fill...

This is some great customer service on the part of Pure Grips. They weren't responsible for the issue, but are standing behind their product despite the fact it was GG that murdered the grips.

When I regrip my irons it will definitely be with Pure Grips & their air system.

I was just talking to a sales rep from Pure. He said all the grips they have are going to be available in the new colors. He also said they wouldn't be available till the end of next month. Awesome!!!

I was just talking to a sales rep from Pure. He said all the grips they have are going to be available in the new colors. He also said they wouldn't be available till the end of next month. Awesome!!!

now that is great news. I would love to have the Soft Wrap in either the blue or green grip.

now that is great news. I would love to have the Soft Wrap in either the blue or green grip.

I am going after the Pro grip in white for the R11. It is going to be sick!

I am going after the Pro grip in white for the R11. It is going to be sick!

All white with your R11, that would be sweet!

Just ordered grips + gun from TGW, very excited! I'll post feedback soon.

Back