Odyssey Putter Fitting Module

Well I took the fitting and it came up with the two ball White Ice. none of my recommendations were backstrike putters which is what I am using now. I have putted with a two ball putting in teh past and did not like it. however my son just got a Backstrike two ball and it seems nice. Heaver than my marksman. I wonder what you would have to answer to get it to recommend a backstrike?

Im curious about that too. None of my suggestions were a backstryke.

Im curious about that too. None of my suggestions were a backstryke.

you know I didn't get any backstryke putters or DART putters either and I punched in a bunch of different answers

I always laugh because no matter what I enter (other than prefered shape) I seem to always end up needing a 2-ball.

Same for me!

you know I didn't get any backstryke putters or DART putters either and I punched in a bunch of different answers

Maybe they don't make as much profit off of them :confused2:

pretty neat for an online fitter

Very nice, thanks for the heads up!

Top recommendation for me was a White Ice #2 which is the same style of putter I have been using (Zing style).

After that 1's, 6's and 9's.

Length rec was 33-34" - I use 34" now but am still surprised at how many people I see using putters that are too long for them. My putting is ok now but was worse 15 years ago. I only realized a few years ago that all of my old putters were way too long.

Good little tool. Wish it had been around 15 years ago!

4 white ice and 1 black series for me. all blades, which I picked as my preference since its all Ive ever used.

I think my problem is just alignment, I push EVERYTHING right, I never miss left

same off the tee with a driver too

Back