The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If balls of steel were a prerequisite, I'd be all over this thing. Though, it appears I'd have to be a member of Team Hackers.

Balls? Keep em warm :thumb:

I have more to ad to our sigs. Team Hackers - The Peoples Choice. Clearly the people have spoken and they support team Hackers. I would too if I were them.

I have more to ad to our sigs. Team Hackers - The Peoples Choice. Clearly the people have spoken and they support team Hackers. I would too if I were them.

Not only do we play real golf outside in the elements, but are a surprisingly handsome group. They can't help but get behind us...is that you Hanks?

Just sayin... :D

DSCF2205.jpg

232323232fp63399_nu3334__443_2425534256ot1lsi.jpg

Does it run in the family? hehe

DSCF2182.jpg

Nice TC we have the same "thinning" spot. Going bald at 32 FTL.

*Self Simulates*

lol. I wonder if Team Paradise Skypes in a cirlce, then lays Captain biggsy's launch monitor #'s on the floor, and plays a little "left muscle" game?

What CFLTC?

Kinda funny how when it's sunny outside, you know - daytime, that Team Paradise is in here talking smack, whilst Team Hackers - and they're badass Captain are playing golf. Then at night time, you know - when you're suppose to be online, Team Paradise is nowhere to be found...........that my friend is the definition of FLAMING!

Nice TC we have the same "thinning" spot. Going bald at 32 FTL.

Bald is beautiful. Like the ball flight off of our irons bro!

lol. I wonder if Team Paradise Skypes in a cirlce, then lays Captain biggsy's launch monitor #'s on the floor, and plays a little "left muscle" game?
!

guilty:surrender:

Kinda funny how when it's sunny outside, you know - daytime, that Team Paradise is in here talking smack, whilst Team Hackers - and they're badass Captain are playing golf. Then at night time, you know - when you're suppose to be online, Team Paradise is nowhere to be found...........that my friend is the definition of FLAMING!

Erica was watching Sex and the City earlier. Maybe it's still on. If so, they will be here in a bit.

Couldn't agree more, where are those guys? Its late so the sims are closed, maybe they're skyping with only their left hands?

Erica was watching Sex and the City earlier. Maybe it's still on. If so, they will be here in a bit.

Couldn't agree more, where are those guys? Its late so the sims are closed, maybe they're skyping with only their left hands?

Sexting to some Mashie LM numbers.

Buahahaha......JB asks for some pain and it's clear that one team is up to the task! In the industry this is called foreshadowing.

I support ALL you gentlemen and would like to see you all do well. So there.

Maybe theyre all watching biggsy give lessons on how to hit your driver wearing nothing but flip flops.

Team Paradise is nowhere to be found...........that my friend is the definition of FLAMING!

Bet I know where they are...

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]8hYtUYiuzkw[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe theyre all watching biggsy give lessons on how to hit your driver wearing nothing but flip flops.

I've seen that video, but its hard to watch due to the inappropriate length jhorts he's wearing. I guess thats course appropriate golf wear in a sim, flip-flops, white-beater and jhorts.

Ok guys, we all want to have fun and trash talk, but lets make sure it still has something to do with the Morgan Cup.

Love the Canadian spelling of jorts. My dad used to wear them when he mowed the lawn and I always was scared the neighbors would see my creators. Team Paradise would have loved it.

Uh oh! Looks like a certain team got their panties in a bunch. Maybe some ranch can help that out. Soon as the skype ranch session is over maybe we'll hear some trash talking.

I'm reading this thread, and I'll have to say, if these guys on Team Hackers talk as much during the competition as they do on here, I'll have to bring earplugs to the first tee. I guess we'll take after our captain: don't talk as much as the mountain man from NC, just beat him down on the course.

I'm reading this thread, and I'll have to say, if these guys on Team Hackers talk as much during the competition as they do on here, I'll have to bring earplugs to the first tee. I guess we'll take after our captain: don't talk as much as the mountain man from NC, just beat him down on the course.

Isn't that what George Foreman said leading up to "Rumble in the Jungle?"

Except that he hasn't yet, nor has Puttin4bird or One-T. That just leaves a couple of you guys left for me. I think I've earned the right to say whatever I want to flipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back