What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
not today but yesterday i ordered a new tm sf burner 2.0 4 wood, and looking at ordering a rescue 11 21 hybrid!!! wooohooo

Ordered an Adidas sweater and pair of pants. Picked up a new Golf Pride putter grip to throw on and old Wilson putter I found in my parents garage.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Ordered a preowned Mashie today. Am looking forward to hitting it.

Look what arrived today!!
a6898b61-f673-a1b5.jpg

a6898b61-f6e6-ebc4.jpg

Tap before talk.

I just bought a 3 wood here
Small Irish company which make fantastic kit for not a lot of $$$ and perform as well as the big boys in the reviews

Look what arrived today!!

Tap before talk.

That bag is so sexy!

On a side note: only problem i have with it is that it only has a 6 divider top. Would have bought it without hesitation if it had a 14 way top.

That bag is so sexy!

On a side note: only problem i have with it is that it only has a 6 divider top. Would have bought it without hesitation if it had a 14 way top.

I haven't seen any staff bags with 14 way top, but that would be awesome.

Tap before talk.

Oh...and I bought the wife a Taylormade SuperLaunch combo set.
4 & 5 hybrids, 6 thru SW, brand spankin new on the Bay....$330.
I think it was a steal.

49* & 53* 588 wedges (back ups).

3 golf shirts, one pink striped Ashworth one white with red/black stripes Addidas and one white with blue/navy stripes Addidas. Bought them all on sale and have $63 in all three. Not bad at all.

New iron socks, and a Adidas Climaproof Storm Jacket.

I bought a used 56 degree vokey wedge from golf galaxy yesterday for $14. It was in very good shape.

That is a great deal, enjoy the new stick.

TM Burner HL 4 Rescue; two dozen Bridgestone B330 RXS; six dozen new Bridgestone e6 (big sale at GolfTown).

Two Tehama Hang 'Em Dry Flat-front shorts and 3 dozen TM TP Red LDP.

12 refurbished ProV1x's ... mostly for practice.

2 pairs of adidas crew socks :act-up: and a dozen callaway diablo tour balls

Last week my new R11 Driver arrived, today should arrive my R11 Fairway Wood and next week my R11 Rescue should arrive :)

I almost bought a cart bag, but I'm terribly indecisive when it comes to golf purchases. I just can't seem to pull the trigger. I don't get it.

I almost bought a cart bag, but I'm terribly indecisive when it comes to golf purchases. I just can't seem to pull the trigger. I don't get it.

I have caught myself about to buy a cart bag a couple of times. I just keep talking myself out of it. I think if I was the member of a club and had a locker, I would have one. I just don't like carrying them that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back