What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost bought those shorts today too but then I looked at the price and came to my senses.

Lol google helps for cheaper prices

Thats Bad@$$ Johndeere!!!!! :bulgy-eyes:

3 golf shirts, one pink striped Ashworth one white with red/black stripes Addidas and one white with blue/navy stripes Addidas. Bought them all on sale and have $63 in all three. Not bad at all.

Some new stuff came in from Nike. Exciting

430879e4-6b56-8192.jpg

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Almost bought those shorts today too but then I looked at the price and came to my senses.

Tried them on this morning and man they are comfortable. Was not sure about them at first but they look pretty good on. Going to rock them this weekend on the course.

Really like those shorts JB!! light blue color?

430879e4-6b56-8192.jpg

Yeah, they are light blue. Really light, good looking in my opinion.

Saw those shirts in the store yesterday, they really do catch your eye. Nice looking for sure.

thought so but couldn't tell on my screen too well. I like the plaid pattern too so it doesn't look 'too blue' very nice shorts
Yeah, they are light blue. Really light, good looking in my opinion.

430879e4-6b56-8192.jpg

Rex Ryan eye candy tease there JB..... :laughing:

I stopped in the Oakley store and am strongly considering some of their shirts. I really like the fact that the shirts are longer and stay tucked in.

New Nike shorts and a Nike textured navy shirt. Travis Matthew strap and THP hat to match. Will wear black and gray nike lunar controls with this one.

44f34b2f-70e4-6eab.jpg

^^^
That was posted in the wrong forum. It should have been what did you wear today.

^^^
That was posted in the wrong forum. It should have been what did you wear today.

I LOVE those shorts, I'm going to have to find a pair around here. We are almost in golf short season, plus the outing is soon.

Edit: Are those the Dri-Fit core plaid shorts?

Saw those shorts in the store yesterday. I like them a lot

I LOVE those shorts, I'm going to have to find a pair around here. We are almost in golf short season, plus the outing is soon.

Edit: Are those the Dri-Fit core plaid shorts?

They are Nike Dri-Ft with sku number 400774 with light blue.

They are Nike Dri-Ft with sku number 400774 with light blue.

Thanks JB. Looking for some now, looks like I have to order them online, stupid Canadain lack of product.

Just ordered some white/ blue puma jiggs!

Pondering Jhonny Vegas's script for the Masters. Might be my outing wear. Just substitute some shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do need to pick up a couple pairs of shorts for the outing, I have a pair of Callaway khaki but those Nike shorts look awful nice.

Some new adidas Golf gear arrived.

nice Adidas haul!!! DO these companies ever send you pants? Or do you just always say send shorts

Some new adidas Golf gear arrived.

I like the look of the plaid! Can't wait to see them unwrapped.

Picked up one of the Harley shirts from SubSeventy
729.jpg

And picked this Scriver Crimson shirt from Sligo
sligo10-scriver-crimson-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back