Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
more snow and rain mix coming here in the NE......oh and wind too.....I feel like I should be living in Buffalo right now

I feel for you.. Had the same weather yesterday. Sunny today though.

Tapatalk - keeping me busy at work.

some ppl just dont know when to stfu and it just grinds away

wooo, 12 hr work day today was more like 18 hours. I generally work long hours, but its mixed with THP, office, store visits, maybe drive time, etc. Today was in a store before 7AM cleaning floors, scrubing counters/equipment, hanging fixtures, plumbing, carrying equipment, more scrubing...

Darn good thing I tried to get in shape over the winter for the Morgan Cup, didn't make that but I made it through hell day today!

wooo, 12 hr work day today was more like 18 hours. I generally work long hours, but its mixed with THP, office, store visits, maybe drive time, etc. Today was in a store before 7AM cleaning floors, scrubing counters/equipment, hanging fixtures, plumbing, carrying equipment, more scrubing...

Darn good thing I tried to get in shape over the winter for the Morgan Cup, didn't make that but I made it through hell day today!

Sounds like one hell of a day. Sit down, have a cold one, and THP the night away.

Sounds like one hell of a day. Sit down, have a cold one, and THP the night away.

Haha, you know me well buddy. Just me in a motel with a remote and a brew. 6AM comes early, but THIS is my "THP TIME"

Haha, you know me well buddy. Just me in a motel with a remote and a brew. 6AM comes early, but THIS is my "THP TIME"

Man I've done that so much over the past few years I can picture it now. I don't have to travel near as much as I used to anymore, but now when I do, the corporate card gets a little heavier with the hotel rooms I book now vs the motels I used to rock.

I didn't get to eat lunch today because I spent my 45 min lunch break on thp! I'm an addict

I didn't get to eat lunch today because I spent my 45 min lunch break on thp! I'm an addict

Thats not a Rant, that belongs in the Happy happy joy joy thread.

Man I've done that so much over the past few years I can picture it now. I don't have to travel near as much as I used to anymore, but now when I do, the corporate card gets a little heavier with the hotel rooms I book now vs the motels I used to rock.

The sad part is I'm only 1 1/2 hrs away from home right now. I could drive that easy enough, but I could end up working another tough twelve or more tomorrow, so might as well stay. I'm in a little one horse town with one small Super Eight, but they keep it nice. My company won't use a corp card, I pay my gas and they direct bill the motel, lol. The hard work part is actually kind of refreshing for a change, but the old body rebels a bit, haha

I had to go to 2 different wakes tonight...not the most enjoyable way to spend an evening.

The sad part is I'm only 1 1/2 hrs away from home right now. I could drive that easy enough, but I could end up working another tough twelve or more tomorrow, so might as well stay. I'm in a little one horse town with one small Super Eight, but they keep it nice. My company won't use a corp card, I pay my gas and they direct bill the motel, lol. The hard work part is actually kind of refreshing for a change, but the old body rebels a bit, haha

I hear you, I used to stay in hotels a lot more before I had my son, now I'd rather drive the hour and a half home, and then back again the next day if it means I get to play with him even for a few hours that night.

Sorry to hear that DDec. Hopefully it gets better for you as the week moves forward.

I had to go to 2 different wakes tonight...not the most enjoyable way to spend an evening.

Really sorry to hear that man. That is possibly the worst way to spend an evening, hopefully your night gets better from here but I guess being eastern time its almost over.

Man, sorry to hear that ddec. Hope all is well for the friends and families involved.

I hear you, I used to stay in hotels a lot more before I had my son, now I'd rather drive the hour and a half home, and then back again the next day if it means I get to play with him even for a few hours that night.

I'm with you on that one, nothing beats getting home to the kids.

So much better imho. Faster and less RAM demanding.

Tapatalk - keeping me busy at work.

Been working with it a little more today and it does seem faster. I've been using IE9 for awhile now and FF has the same newer look but FF is a little more intuitive so far and sites look much better (IE still jumbles things up too much).

Sorry to hear that.

uggggh... why do ppl with big mouths usually have the least to listen to?

I just found out, 13 minutes prior to my 9am seminar, that I have a 5 pm - 7:30 pm seminar to speak in tonight. My rant is my assistant. WTF was she thinking????

when TC speaks...people listen
I just found out, 13 minutes prior to my 9am seminar, that I have a 5 pm - 7:30 pm seminar to speak in tonight. My rant is my assistant. WTF was she thinking????

when TC speaks...people listen

I don't know dude. I'm talking about Web Marketing. It's not exactly compelling. My presentation is on "5 things you can do today to improve your search engine rankings". It's all B.S. really, b/c ultimately, the best way to improve it: have deep pockets! hahaha! I won't say that though.

I don't know dude. I'm talking about Web Marketing. It's not exactly compelling. My presentation is on "5 things you can do today to improve your search engine rankings". It's all B.S. really, b/c ultimately, the best way to improve it: have deep pockets! hahaha! I won't say that though.

Try some marketing tricks on them. In the middle of your sentences throw in NC Gambler. Then R11 driver. Random golf crap and see anyone notices or ask.

I agree with Hanks. People do listen.

Here's some sunshine for yo country arse.....obviously you're a good speaker or do your job well to be in demand like that....it just sucks that you didn't know about the extra engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back