The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whichever one of us gets to play you; i can assure you there wont be any competition left after you're seperated from your bro's teet like a suckling pig.

this coming from a guy who tells me that his HDCP is 20 when I ask him for the secound round pairings for the outing. They wouldnt be dumb enough to put you against me....that would just be giving away points

Hey Everybody....did you hear the news???

Spoiler
Coolbreeze is 6'4

I have to admit, all I keep thinking about when I see your trash talk is one thing.

You standing on the first green about 20 feet for birdie to win the hole.

Spoiler
You hit the putt, it goes 8 feet and 4 feet to the right.

That certainly is some creative editing Yoccos. Just a thought, but you might want to save some of that creativity for excuses you can use after you throw up a 102 on Sunday in the singles matches on those lightening fast greens!

I believe it was? I like it! Cool, just calling anyone out!

Of course not, just overton look alikes who try to serve me McMuffins at the drive through but miss my window 4 feet to the right and two feet short.

Damn, you said you were old. Now I feel like I need to go ahead and enter a nursing home.:D

I've seen pictures of you, honey. You look about 35.

Kevin

Sorry for the late response, some of us have to work around their THP'ing. We don't all live in backwoods southern towns where their boss is both their Uncle and brother and don't care if they show up late or don't work at all, plus the cost of living is so low, your McJob allows you to live like a king, and with the flexible work hours you can golf when you want.

ahhhh...busting me on my job that flies me all over the country. Again, your comebacks are as weak as your 6'4 legs!

chill Yorkie or you won't be allowed in the townhouse

????

Of course not, just overton look alikes who try to serve me McMuffins at the drive through but miss my window 4 feet to the right and two feet short.

Okay that was funny!

Wait so are you saying your Captain gives his teet to One T? Lol, dude. You just trash talked both One T and your Captain. Bravo!

whichever one of us gets to play you; i can assure you there wont be any competition left after you're seperated from your bro's teet like a suckling pig.

way to live in the past.

I have to admit, all I keep thinking about when I see your trash talk is one thing.

You standing on the first green about 20 feet for birdie to win the hole.

Spoiler
You hit the putt, it goes 8 feet and 4 feet to the right.

hey...I dont mind if you give them fuel...you saw me eating them up, they had no comebacks, so JB had to rescue you boys.

Okay that was funny!

I guess....I dont know where this whole Mcdonalds thing came into play. I will admit to One-Ting a putt. Hell yeah it happened.

Hey....Coolbreeze is 6'4

thanks man! I like the fact you aren't afraid to admit you're just a little scared.

That certainly is some creative editing Yoccos. Just a thought, but you might want to save some of that creativity for your victory speech you can use after you throw up a 102 to beat my 107 on Sunday in the singles matches on those lightening fast greens!

What's wrong with working at McD's if he did? Hard work scare you? No, you're 6'4".

Lol. I love it. FIFY

thanks my friend Ill even cook you lunch for the stress I've caused.

JB is like Obama for team Hackers. Coming in here to bail you little boys out.

get your facts straight....it was 1 shoe and some epoch tees

Trade rejected.....the shoe and the tees were enticing though, but I don't have any use for a blade wielding, workability'ing, bandwagon fan.

One-T: i have goals - one of which is to improve; i dropped several strokes last year, i aim to do the same this year. When August comes - i hope i get a piece of you - I love challenges. I play better in them, and you are so used to losing to your brother - you dont know how to win.

Little boys? Coolbreeze and I are both 6'4'' :alien:

I love it, first bruther cuzzin says I am sticking up for biggsy, now the other bruther cuzzin says I am sticking up for TC.

I guess....I dont know where this whole Mcdonalds thing came into play. I will admit to One-Ting a putt. Hell yeah it happened.

Hey....Coolbreeze is 6'4

Alright well its time to go do some work and then go golfing so to repeat One-T's last 12 posts i'm 6'3", if you somehow combine that with poo smack you would be good for the next 6 months.

Wait. I thought you were 6'4"?????????????????

Alright well its time to go do some work and then go golfing so to repeat One-T's last 12 posts i'm 6'3", if you somehow combine that with poo smack you would be good for the next 6 months.

One-T: i have goals - one of which is to improve; i dropped several strokes last year, i aim to do the same this year. When August comes - i hope i get a piece of you - I love challenges. I play better in them, and you are so used to losing to your brother - you dont know how to win.

I guess you have dropped several strokes since December in Coulmbus Ohio.

Your right, I do lose to my brother, there are other people that play in my groups with 20 HDCPS and they are typically gone by hole 10. If you really want to catch an early flight then call me out.

Team hackers certainly knows how to pile sh!t high.

Tappin to the oldies

Go play hockey! or go lick your launch monitor numbers.

Trade rejected.....the shoe and the tees were enticing though, but I don't have any use for a blade wielding, workability'ing, bandwagon fan.

I wouldn't want to give up the Epoch Tees either, those things are like gold

I love it, first bruther cuzzin says I am sticking up for biggsy, now the other bruther cuzzin says I am sticking up for TC.

oh no sir...I dont think your sticking up for TC...Just CG13 and Coolbreeze

Your shrinking already....by the time we meet on the tee box on sunday your gonna be the same size as Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back