The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were sticking up for DDec. Lol.

I love it, first bruther cuzzin says I am sticking up for biggsy, now the other bruther cuzzin says I am sticking up for TC.

alright, im off to practice, outside in the 42* weather before work. I hear most of Team Paradise wont go out till its 60 so im getting a head start.
And before i go - a little bash for Team Paradise to last me a few hours.

Biggsy - you were beat the day they drew teams. Just stick to sim golf so your team doesnt have to see you cry.

P4B - seriously - grow a pair - you wont last 3 holes against me

ESOX - i already know how to beat you. 1 bag of double cheeseburgers with fries in my golf cart. You wont hit a straight shot the rest of the day, all youll smell is that deliciousness wafting towards the teebox and you'll cave.

RBelbin - you know that story about the man that has to have the biggest car, the largest house, the longest tee shot in golf... all bc hes insecure at the size of his *&^*&!^. Secrets out bud - your beat too.

One-T: I don't know - it must suck being the 2nd best golfer in the family. Ill make you my b*tch too on the course, just like your Bro does - and you'll feel right at home.

Arydolphin: one word: flipper.

ddec: beat down just waiting to happen; and ill be sure and wear my tiger shirt.

Yoccos: wont happen, cant happen, keep dreaming.

have at it boys

Have at what? Was that trash talk? I must've missed the suckling pigs and teets referrence.

alright, im off to practice, outside in the 42* weather before work. I hear most of Team Paradise wont go out till its 60 so im getting a head start.

Biggsy - you were beat the day they drew teams. Just stick to sim golf so your team doesnt have to see you cry.

ESOX - i already know how to beat you. 1 bag of double cheeseburgers with fries in my golf cart. You wont hit a straight shot the rest of the day, all youll smell is that deliciousness wafting towards the teebox and you'll cave.

RBelbin - you know that story about the man that has to have the biggest car, the largest house, the longest tee shot in golf... all bc hes insecure at the size of his *&^*&!^. Secrets out bud - your beat too.

One-T: I don't know - it must suck being the 2nd best golfer in the family. Ill make you my b*tch too on the course, just like your Bro does - and you'll feel right at home.

ddec: beat down just waiting to happen; and ill be sure and wear my tiger shirt.

have at it boys

I do like cheeseburgers. Unfortunately for you, they work like spinach for Popeye.

Kevin

If feels pretty good to be the 2nd best golfer in my family right now. My bro is playing well, he will continue to play well. But you guys will have nothing to say the day I beat my bro in match play. Talk about deflating your team....

I want to eventually do a poll to see who the forum is rooting for to win this.

I want to eventually do a poll to see who the forum is rooting for to win this.

I think it would be cool during the Morgan Cup to put up some polls about who will win each match. List the pairings and have people vote.

Anyone on the fence about coming down and enjoying the MC?

I think it would be cool during the Morgan Cup to put up some polls about who will win each match. List the pairings and have people vote.

Anyone on the fence about coming down and enjoying the MC?

Yeah that would be pretty cool. Does anyone know how close to the actual MC the pairings will be announced?

Team hackers doesn't need a poll to know well win. But if it'll make team paradise feel better; put a poll up and well all vote for them.

Tap, tap, tap.

have at it boys
Now this is funny, almost cute in a way. What the hell kind of format are we playing that you're going to beat me in 3 holes? It'll take you that long to get the taste of captain TO's jock out of your mouth and realize you're already 3 down.

OK fine, now listen, with all due respect....and I do mean with all due respect. There's not a one of you bums on Hackers that even raise a concern for me or anyone else on my team so really, you guys can all go out and play your golf now, get drunk and come back here and whoop it up like you did last night. Captain TO and his groupie yappers should be around by that time and you can all just have a great time entertaining each other talking about your illusions of a Morgan Cup win. The simple fact of the matter is your team will not and cannot win this event, but we don't want you realizing that just yet...wait til August 21st, it'll be more fun watching you cry.

TO+crying.jpg

Team hackers doesn't need a poll to know well win. But if it'll make team paradise feel better; put a poll up and well all vote for them.

Tap, tap, tap.

If you would learn how to read you would see that I was saying it would be cool to see who they are ROOTING for to win.like you were rooting for Ohio State to win the NCAA tourney...doesnt mean they did

CG13- you just need to give up golf and invent a champagne with Lysine in it so you can see next time you get all excited.

Putting4Bird I guess cg13 is counting on all the strokes he gets to be able to beat you in 3 holes. :D

Putting4Bird I guess cg13 is counting on all the strokes he gets to be able to beat you in 3 holes. :D

3 strokes a hole might make it fair

Nope 3 Holes and he'll Concede the match

Tap, tap, tap.

Nope 3 Holes and he'll Concede the match

Tap, tap, tap.

Yeah it probably be too painful to keep watching that. Make it stop.... make it stop...

It's about time all of you started talking some real smack. All it took was a few brewskis to really stir the pot. Mission accomplished!

AHA - No reason for you to be worrying about Yoccos.

OEM and I will take down Ddec and Yoccos (singles/parters, doesn't matter) so that you can worry about someone who can extend the match beyond 10 and 8. Ddec will probably be DQ'd anywhy for missing the tee time after playing the human version of Elevator Action, and we know anyone who idolizes Jay Cutler isn't cut out for Morgan Cup pressure, not to mention it will feel like 2000% humidity for Desert Boy.

OEM and I will take down Ddec and Yoccos (singles/parters, doesn't matter) so that you can worry about someone who can extend the match beyond 10 and 8. Ddec will probably be DQ'd anywhy for missing the tee time after playing the human version of Elevator Action, and we know anyone who idolizes Jay Cutler isn't cut out for Morgan Cup pressure, not to mention it will feel like 2000% humidity for Desert Boy.

Well AD is getting some punches in. Good for you bro, putting the smack in the stack and cooking the opponent :whew:.

HA!!!!!!!!! I've been in humid heat, sucks but nothing I haven't been a part of. As far as Jay Cutler goes, he is an animal. Heard it before though.

You're right though, he'd be lucky to get past 10. The combo of DYoc might be too much for any team.

Oh and FIFY

OEM and I will attempt to take down Ddec and Yoccos (singles/parters, doesn't matter) so that you can worry about someone who can extend the match beyond 10 and 8. But as expected, we will fall short of anything close to victory. We will probably wear ourselves out talking. Ddec will probably be first to arrive anyway after playing the human version of Ad Destroyer, and we know anyone who idolizes Jay Cutler is cut out for Morgan Cup pressure, not to mention it will feel like a relaxing warmth for Desert Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back