NHL Playoff Beards

NHL Playoff Beards

• Total voters
32009300416e0fceaa10.jpg

few year old pic but I still look the same, Kinda have a beard all of hockey season and dont trim during the playoffs...Go Sabres!

Last edited:
Flyers are gonna win, and I don't want to grow a beard that long lol

I already have one, but I'll shave it at the start of the playoffs and start again. Lets Go Pens!

Flyers are gonna win, and I don't want to grow a beard that long lol

Not the way theyve been playing lately. IMO the playoffs is wide open this year, especially in the east. The Caps are a serious contender now that they learned how to play shutdown defense and the Pens can do some damage if they got hot.
At least the Flyers wont have to worry about winning the President's Cup and dealing with the associated, "President's Cup curse". Thats all on Vancouver...

I already have one, but I'll shave it at the start of the playoffs and start again. Lets Go Pens!

Which is the actually, "correct" way to do it. The meaning behind the playoff beard is shared suffering (beards are itchy if you arent used to having one) and forsaking everything (personal hygene included) to focus only on the goal of winning the Stanley Cup.

Clean-shaven and ready....LET'S GO PENS!

(Photo in spoiler box so as to not scare children and animals :D

I have mine started...

I don't watch much (any) hockey but I've got a playoff beard going....only it's on my head. I haven't shaved the dome for a while, I look like a chia pet.

Bye-Bye, playoff beard :crying:

Took this pic this morning right before shaving.

My favorite beard memory: I bought cigarettes and when the girl working the counter asked for ID, I pointed to my beard and told her to 'count the grey hairs'. She got snappy with me and huffed 'Sir, I need your driver's license!".

WARNING: I'm an ugly sumbitch, so pic posted in spoiler box so I don't scare small children and animals. Also, I accept no responsibility for any broken monitor screens.

Spoiler
100_0111.jpg

Back