The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How absurd is it that Wenger is going to pass on Stekelenburg when he wants to play for the Gunners to stick with what he has now??

I'll give Esox a high five for you if Breeze is to focused on his game. I'm going to go out to Reunion to check the Morgan Cup out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock! Cheers for that F2G. The only way I'm going to make it down is if I suddenlt get a client in that area since I might have to be in Ghana.

Wenger has simply drank from the same koolaid as Lehmenn. Stek keeps a team set in goal for 10 years, same thing with Neuer and yet he wants to stick with Flappy-handski, Alu-mistake-inma and a 20 year old kid who can't get off twitter enough to stop a shot. Insanity

Righty then. Major banter catch up on tonight

A: I hate how hungry I am after a workout. I'm working out to loose weight god damn it, I don't need to stuff my face right after. Stupid body

E: Knee surgeries and rehab blows depending on what's being done. At least, mine sucked monkey nuts anyways

A. Eat before your workout...Oatmeal is good. That way you burn fat not muscle.

E. Monkey Nuts???? Taste Like????

this new signature I have going is hilarious and deserves some banter

I think I'm gonna get my photoshop skills goin and make a sig too. I used to be super talented.

one-t , you should photo shop team paradise on his visor. looks good. All these new sig variations by everyone are great by the way

Charlie Rymer is like the P4B of the golf channel tonight.

How so? Is he bumbling around like a fool?

Nope just really lovin' him some Tiger Woods in the Masters on the "19th hole"

Nope just really lovin' him some Tiger Woods in the Masters on the "19th hole"

ah, that makes complete sense then. Speaking of Tiger at Augusta, I can't help but think that the guy's gonna show up.

A. Eat before your workout...Oatmeal is good. That way you burn fat not muscle.

E. Monkey Nuts???? Taste Like????

A: Oatmeal eh? Interesting. Going to have to look into that

E: Okra

ah, that makes complete sense then. Speaking of Tiger at Augusta, I can't help but think that the guy's gonna show up.

Wow who are you, Jake? Where's TC?

I have to agree, last year he places 4th and could not have been playing worse and had not played any warm up tourneys, I think he's got a good chance just because he knows the course so well, and just mans up in the majors.

Wow who are you, Jake? Where's TC?

It's me dude, that Jake would love to be me, but it's still me. I honestly don't have a clue if he'll show up or not dude. I never thought I'd say that.

I have to agree, last year he places 4th and could not have been playing worse and had not played any warm up tourneys, I think he's got a good chance just because he knows the course so well, and just mans up in the majors.

It should be interesting cool. I really think there's the potential to have a star studded leaderboard this year.

Tigers wont be relevant come Sunday just like all the other Sundays.

Tigers wont be relevant come Sunday just like all the other Sundays.

I honestly hope he is relevant, along with a bunch of other big names. I want a good old fashioned drama filled throwdown at the Masters this year.

geez i missed alot... just finished 5 pages worth of banter hahaha

my dog looks so frikken comfortable right now... i wish i could lounge like her

So Ive OEM'ed myself into a putter corner. I was rolling the Backstryke again in preparation for the MC and liking it too. Then today the Never Compromise Gambler shows up. Soon a Backstryke Dart might be making an appearance. Doh.

So Ive OEM'ed myself into a putter corner. I was rolling the Backstryke again in preparation for the MC and liking it too. Then today the Never Compromise Gambler shows up. Soon a Backstryke Dart might be making an appearance. Doh.

bound to happen eventually

Commenting on the Tiger thing: I think he is going to show up, did anyone notice the message they gave us with the new video game? Apparently A.K comes in 2nd this year.

AK has done nothing for a long time now Dent but thats pretty funny the video game thinks he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back