MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

I love prettu much everything about that putter, Kevin. Awesome score, dude!

Posted via Tapatalk.

Looks awesome OEM! You are right about the feel, its like nothing I have rolled before. I cant believe NC put my putter on facebook, so cool and a shout out for THP!

Looks awesome OEM! You are right about the feel, its like nothing I have rolled before. I cant believe NC put my putter on facebook, so cool and a shout out for THP!

Thanks and yeah that is very cool. I'll have to check that out on FB.

Nice putter OEM, love the choice of the purple.

I'm jealous, those are great looking putters!!

I just checked and I saw my putter there too, how cool is that? FB love!

I just checked and I saw my putter there too, how cool is that? FB love!

These are some awesome looking putters! I will definitely be rolling them at the outing in May.

awesome looking putters! I'm really thinking about making these for my groomsmen in my wedding. OEM I love how yours says Kmac on it. You should see if you can get that on your gear for the Morgan Cup.

Nice OEM!!! They do look better than on the website.....and they don't look half bad on the website!! Can't wait to see other pics!

awesome looking putters! I'm really thinking about making these for my groomsmen in my wedding. OEM I love how yours says Kmac on it. You should see if you can get that on your gear for the Morgan Cup.

Now that would be a kick ass grooms gift sir!!!! "Call me if you can't find anyone to fly with....I'll fly with you!"

awesome looking putters! I'm really thinking about making these for my groomsmen in my wedding.

Better hurry. Remember the Limited side of things.

How can I sign up to be a groomsman?

Better hurry. Remember the Limited side of things.

I know, I am in negotiations right now. I have a few other putters I'm thinking of too.

wow JT and Kevin those putters look awesome!!!! Thanks for the pics

wow JT and Kevin those putters look awesome!!!! Thanks for the pics

Thanks, have to say Im very pleased with how well it turned out. All to my specs too. Only thing they forgot was the hat :alien:

Just getting caught up on the thread. Saw the FB posts yesterday and saw that THP branding on JT2929's putter and got really excited to. They all look amazing. I love how unique they all are.

Thanks, have to say Im very pleased with how well it turned out. All to my specs too. Only thing they forgot was the hat :alien:

you kidding me? I wouldnt think they are selling so many of these they would forget something like a hat

Just so you know the hat is not included in the purchase - they hooked up THP, but no one else gets one. :(

Also, if you decide to order a custom putter (or just a stock NC putter), here's an inside scoop to lowering shipping costs (that I just found out about): design your putters, put our dealer code in CY4YWZ, save it (don't pay for it), and send it to us. If we process the order, we'll hook you up with a deal on the putter and the shipping. PM me with questions. Thanks!

Looks are great but for those of you that have actually putt with the clubs.....how are they rolling? Feel? I know HP did a write up on them awhile back but want to hear from you guys that now have 'em in hand. I really curious about those that have the Straight and how it looks at address and how the ball is rolling off the face??? I have mine made (yes, changed it yet again) but want some insider feedback before I pull the trigger!

Pattyblind.....I sent you an email earlier today.....let me know.

Looks are great but for those of you that have actually putt with the clubs.....how are they rolling? Feel? I know HP did a write up on them awhile back but want to hear from you guys that now have 'em in hand. I really curious about those that have the Straight and how it looks at address and how the ball is rolling off the face??? I have mine made (yes, changed it yet again) but want some insider feedback before I pull the trigger!

Pattyblind.....I sent you an email earlier today.....let me know.

Check out this thread. THPers that were at the outing got a chance to roll these a full 6 months before release.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Day-Reviews&highlight=compromise+demo+thread

Yea, I went through all 15 pages and saw some brief comments from you and One-T. Just wanted to see if anyone else that had recently received them had the same thoughts as of yet?

Yea, I went through all 15 pages and saw some brief comments from you and One-T. Just wanted to see if anyone else that had recently received them had the same thoughts as of yet?

Here are a few others from just page 1-2 of that thrad.

Spank818 "Hands down the stars of the outing are the Mashie and the Gambler putter line."

Ddec "The Gambler putter - all I can say is wow. These are beautiful, and they weren't even 100% complete if I remember right. The milled face on these felt like no other putters at the outing. These were definately the number 1 putter of demo day IMO. I remember walking over to the putting green and I starting rolling some putts with other putters. I started playing around with some See More's, Nike Methods, Kia Ma's. Finally I asked, where is this super secret putter? Someone pointed them out, oh man. The designs on them, if they are finished off like JB was telling me, will be beautiful. I was telling JB that my first expensive putter was a Never Compromise Grey Matter Putter when they came out back in 1999/2000. BRIDGES THIS IS FOR YOU - DO NOT BUY ANOTHER PUTTER THIS YEAR. SAVE FOR THE OUTING AND THIS PUTTER. The only other putter I like this much would be the Method 003, however the gambler rates higher on WOW factor."

P4B "Cleveland and Never Compromise were the stars of the demo days as far as I'm concerned"

Back