What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude the hats that I see you game, are the shiznit. I'm assuming Marvel's Punisher? Lol or is it a brand?

its red and it has the punisher skull on the front left... marvel ftw!
all thats missing is the hunter mahan stunna shades

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. That sounds like a sick hat. Pics sucka haha.

its red and it has the punisher skull on the front left... marvel ftw!
all thats missing is the hunter mahan stunna shades

and I was really eyeing a TM Ghost Daytona Blade putter, but just couldnt pull the trigger...just a matter of time

I know this goes against the spirit of this fantastic thread but why would TC buy a Callaway cart bag when he is about to get one for free?

3 Golf Pride VDR grips in white for my driver, 3 wood and hybrid.

Traded my m4 mashie in for a TM Rescue 11 #4. Also got a dozen of the new pro v1x's to try out. Hopefully I like them as much as the old one.

Raylor 3h from blind9. great deal today. could not pass it up. it will most likely find its way to one of my sons bag but ill hit it first.

Aldila NV 85 X stiff driver shaft
adidas Tour 360 4.0 golf shoes
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize grips

Got my (own) R11 today. The one I'd had for about a month was borrowed from TM (demo club). Also got two J Lindeberg shirts for 15 bucks each. Nice sale!

3 red GP Multi Compound grips for the Mizzys

Might be throwing down on a missing spot in my bag soon. Gonna pick up some Multi Compound grips. Not digging the 2g wraps on my irons. I think I over did it with two wraps. Either way the feel I had before isnt there anymore. Maybe just do some off brand multi's to see if I like them.

Got dang it... Shoulda been a pondering moment. I didnt buy anything lol.

Might be throwing down on a missing spot in my bag soon. Gonna pick up some Multi Compound grips. Not digging the 2g wraps on my irons. I think I over did it with two wraps. Either way the feel I had before isnt there anymore. Maybe just do some off brand multi's to see if I like them.

Got dang it... Shoulda been a pondering moment. I didnt buy anything lol.

thats ok TC, I mean Yoccos. We'll let you slide. Which irons are you going to throw them on, the Machspeeds or the Wilsons?

I actually pulled the trigger on something today! I bought a key component to my "dress as your favorite tour player" contest for the outing!

Lol. Probably Machspeeds. Love my Wilsons but they're at least 1 club short haha. They feel like butter though.

thats ok TC, I mean Yoccos. We'll let you slide. Which irons are you going to throw them on, the Machspeeds or the Wilsons?

This has to be good.

I actually pulled the trigger on something today! I bought a key component to my "dress as your favorite tour player" contest for the outing!

my wife called, the 42* Niblick has arrived, cant wait to start practicing with it, hoping it will solve soe of my short games issues!

1 doz Z-Star Tour Yellow balls.

BOOM!

Super Serious! My all time favorite looking irons. Didn't you play the X forged for a while?

They are definitely sweet... ordered them for next day air delivery because I had to have them for the weekend... haha

I played the X-Forged for a while by my standards. I think I played them about three months or so...

We are definitely goign to have to grab a round when you get those guys in. I really want to check them out.

Sounds good. I've had my eyes on them for a while and ran across a deal that I couldn't pass up.

I picked up a Ping Hoofer bag to go with the Ping S-56s, KBS Tour X-stiff irons (3-PW) I ordered last Saturday!

Got 10 premio grips from TGW. I am excited to try these out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back