Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag

BleeX

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,

I am new here, and I need some information about the Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag. I am from Germany and I want to buy a new Bag, but one which is waterproof? So I was looking in the Internet and I liked the Sun Mountain a lot. But I didn´t find something, that says that this Bag is waterproof. So is here somebody, who is using this Bag and knows if its completly waterproof?

Sorry, my English isn´t very good.

Thanks

Golfsmith says it is...

Mine's lived through numerous rain storms last year.

The inside pockets aren't water proof though so make sure not to leave them open if it's raining, espcially the range finder pocket

old thread bump.

I am thinking about picking the 2014 model of this up off Amazon for like $170. If you have owned this (or still do) can you school me on what you really liked or disliked about the bag? does it hold up well over time and is it as big as a staff bag and a cart hog? will I hate the 14 way full dividers (right now I have a hoofer and all my clubs get stuck and it really annoys me)?

Any other thoughts appreciated.

old thread bump.

I am thinking about picking the 2014 model of this up off Amazon for like $170. If you have owned this (or still do) can you school me on what you really liked or disliked about the bag? does it hold up well over time and is it as big as a staff bag and a cart hog? will I hate the 14 way full dividers (right now I have a hoofer and all my clubs get stuck and it really annoys me)?

Any other thoughts appreciated.
I have one and love it. Fair warning, it is big. It takes up more then its share of the cart but not so much that another cart bag can't fit. I like the full dividers because it keeps my clubs from getting stuck. It has a ton of pockets and can hold way more then what I need to put in it. I've only had mine about 1.5 years but in that time it has held up very well.

I loved it, it lasted almost 2 years for me which is longer than any bag I have bought in years. I usually get in around 150 rounds a year so that is a lot of wear. My only dislike is that it is very large and I got tired of it overflowing on my friends bag and space when we loaded the cart to play. I decided to step down one size to the S-One when I bought a new bag in November. It is very good also but I still favor the C-130 except for the size.

Thanks guys. I'll look into their midsize bags

The new Phantom cart bag looks like a good compromise. I definitely don't want to be a cart hog with my bag!

I loved mine. It was large, but it held everything I could ever need on a golf course. The dividers were the best part. I wish more carry bags had that.

The new Phantom cart bag looks like a good compromise. I definitely don't want to be a cart hog with my bag!

looks very sharp

Back