Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
drizzle... again

Its 91* out...sorry everyone :(

51 for the high sat, guess that's not tooo bad

Weather here sucks right now, 41* and wet.

so in goood ole NE Ohio it decided to dump snow so that i cant see the grass anymore................sweet :banghead:

yep, we got it here yesterday too, not bad though

should clear up for my round sunday afternoon!

drizzled the whole day and i thought id have the course to myself but it was actually crowded... go figure

They're opening one of our 9-holers tomorrow. :banana::banana: Cloudy with temp in the mid 50s tomorrow!

sunny and low 50's all weekend. Playing 18 sunday at noon, might try and sneak off the the practice green tomorrow.

today was really crappy looking... but it was actually dry today

The sun's out for the first time in a couple days and it's in the high 50s, and TGIF me and a bud are hitting the range after work. Should be able to get a good session in as well as some short game practice, oh yeah!!!

At least 2" of snow fell this afternoon. Ugh and it was not an April fools day joke.

Tappin to the oldies

At least 2" of snow fell this afternoon. Ugh and it was not an April fools day joke.

Tappin to the oldies

Back to the simulator. Hey at least you dont have to putt.

leaving for either 18 and a solid practice session or 36 holes today. 30* now; hoping for 45* by tee off at 11. 55* by 3:00 for the 2nd tee off. Spring? is that you... my game thanks you.

supposed to be in the 60's here today, so Im going to sneak out for 18 at my place, first time playing as a member (with the real tees out), cant wait!

269527535.jpg

Two days in a row. Absolutely dreadful.

About to head out for an afternoon round! Looks like a forecast of 91* with a few clouds.. crazy Oklahoma weather!

Tomorrow it's supposed to be 63*..

Its gonna be in the 70s tomorrow, but raining..m boooo

Nefny and I played today. It was a walkers only course because it was opening day. The temps were right around 50. There was still some snow spots in the shaded areas on the course. I took this pic and thought I would share with others.

09d582c2.jpg

Nefny and I played today. It was a walkers only course because it was opening day. The temps were right around 50. There was still some snow spots in the shaded areas on the course. I took this pic and thought I would share with others.

That looks like what I saw as I played for the very first time of the 2011 season yesterday! It was 54 and not too breezy. Today, lots of wind and 50's. GOLF SEASON HAS BEGUN! Woot woot!

started off really cool... high 30s but thank goodness no frost delay
we had two big outings today and a frost delay would have really screwed things up
by the time i left the course it was mid 60s sunny and breezy

Warm today, 76* but winds steady at 27-30 mph and gusts to 45!!! Shot my highest score if the year. Greens firm and fast, hard to hold downwind and hard to get to into the wind.

75 today sunny, but freaking windy

Thats 4 rounds this year and my last 4 last year in which the winds were out of control.

I already have enough course management issues, now guessing which club to hit is driving me crazy

It's hailing. Severe thunderstorms and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back