Best ball under $20

I'm going to have to do that soon. I've just about given most of mine away.

I am thinking about buying a bulk bag me-self. They should last years.

I've been happy with the Callaway Warbird's there around $17 at GolfClubs.com for the pack. Their only a 2 piece construction which is better for beginners but it's a great set for a good price.

I thought ive seen the warbirds 2 for $20 or $25 at Dicks?

I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet, so I figured I'd throw it out. The "budget" ball in the Bridgestone release, the xFIXx is a pretty solid ball for 19.99 or so a dozen.

There's so much talk on this site of the e series and 330 series (both awesome balls and I stock up when they're on sale, for sure), but I hardly see this nice addition to the $20.00 and under section of golf balls talked about.

not sure if this was mentioned or not but I heard the noodle easy distance is great for swing speeds under 100mph.

Anyone buy recycled or practice golf balls from non golf stores? I was at a Meijer store yesterday(local chain like walmart) and they had ProV1 practice balls that were pertty cheap, plus i get a 10% employee discount there. Anyone have good experience with those?

I wish Dick's sold Epoch tees. Those things are impossible to find around here.

I just bought 100 off ebay for $10 after shipping

The ones you find on the course! Lol I find a lot of pro v1s for free

I have played E6 and Gamer v2 head-to-head on my past few rounds. I find the v2 out-distances the e6 by 2-3 yards on driver and long irons. I love the feel of both with short irons and the putter. With the greens in early season condition its tough to really comment on their respectives spins for me. I look forward to more rounds with both.

I have played E6 and Gamer v2 head-to-head on my past few rounds. I find the v2 out-distances the e6 by 2-3 yards on driver and long irons. I love the feel of both with short irons and the putter. With the greens in early season condition its tough to really comment on their respectives spins for me. I look forward to more rounds with both.

I played the e6 last year, its a great ball

I'm looking to find a good ball for $20 and under. It makes no sense for me to spend more than that because I still lose probably 6 balls per round. Once I finish my lessons and get my swing straightened out I'll move to a better ball.

I really like the Top Flite Gamer. For me it provides very good iron distance, but is still controllable around the green. Pick up a sleeve and give it a try.

I have been playing the Nike Power Distance Soft. I like the way it feels around the green and I don't seem to loose any distance off of the tee compared to others I play with. I have no idea what my swing speed is so I know that might not help much.

<<<<<<<<<<<< Nike Crush is a pinch over $20 retail but Rock Bottom Golf has them real cheap.

Under $20? The Gamer.

I think the t***y NXT Tour is a great ball for the money!

Top Flite Gamer V2

Another vote here for Knet Golf used balls. Their category "Mint" balls cannot be discerned from brand new.

I'm a big Bridgestone fan. I played the e6 and older e6+ balls last year and liked them, although they really have no spin to speak of. Thinking of trying the e5 this year, along with the TM Burner Tours I bought recently.

If you buy off of Knet's eBay site, they always have free shipping.

For cheapo balls hard to beat noodles. Often see them $10 a dozen.
srixon soft feel are a nice low spin good distance ball. A few dollars above $20 you can look at the e6. Basically if you're losing balls due to slices and hooks get a low spin ball. A pro v1 isn't just expensive its a bad ball for you.

W/S zip i luv these balls, $12 for a box of 15 3-piece balls, you cant beat that and they are not discontinued like alot of people say and they have crazy greenside spin.

Noodles, gamers , 50 elite and D:25 are some good ones too.

The Wilson Zip is a good ball, as long as you dont have a ton of swing speed. It is one of the easiest balls to over compress on the market and because of that can leave some with faster swing speeds losing incredible amounts of distance.

Check the latest issue of Golf Digest for their reviews on balls at all price levels. They give much love to the Gamer!

+1 to the Gamer as well. Probably the best value ball out there. Unless you find Z-stars at Dick's sporting goods for $25 (which I luckily did).

Check the latest issue of Golf Digest for their reviews on balls at all price levels. They give much love to the Gamer!

I use that term loosely in describing the latest hotlist.

Back