The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niiice Jimmy!! Our's still is covered by 2 feet of snow on every hole.

That sucks dent! When do courses open there late april early may?

===== QUOTE Jimmyboy ====

Just got word that my home course is opening april 2nd. YIPPEEEEEE!

===== /QUOTE ====

Niiice Jimmy!! Our's still is covered by 2 feet of snow on every hole.

Congrats Jimmy, have fun out there. Sorry to hear it Dent, dang snow should be outlawed.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Just got home. 8 days on the road and finally home. I sure missed ol Liz, even missed her cooking I think, lol. Oreo won't let me alone since I walked in the door.

That sucks dent! When do courses open there late april early may?

We are getting hit with some below average temps right now and I was golfing last year at my home club April 10th, but that won't be happening this year, it's usually early april but this year it will be LATE april.

Just got home. 8 days on the road and finally home. I sure missed ol Liz, even missed her cooking I think, lol. Oreo won't let me alone since I walked in the door.

Welcome home!

Its friday and double pay day!! Wooo hoooo

Yesterday I was at Boston Pizza and had to use the atm for a quick 20. So I put my card in and withdrew 20, the money came out and then the machine said my receipt was printing, so as I look down at the machine to wait for my receipt, another $20 comes out of the machine, and then my receipt comes out.

So for $20 out of my account I got $40 :D

If it were you that had lost $20 would you hope for someone to have enough character to return it?

Hi Ho , Hi Ho , Its off to the course I go , No work today, with a bright shining sun , so hi ho, hi ho its to the course I goooooooooooooooooooo ...................

My trade is waiting for me at the post office, can't wait to go pick it up!

Hi Ho , Hi Ho , Its off to the course I go , No work today, with a bright shining sun , so hi ho, hi ho its to the course I goooooooooooooooooooo ...................

Lol, I know the feeling buddy. Wish I was out there myself!

If it were you that had lost $20 would you hope for someone to have enough character to return it?

To be honest, no. I wouldn't expect anyone to return it, it's a $20 bill and would be next to impossible to track me down to return it if it was just sitting in the machine and I was long gone. So if you're at an ATM in a restaurant and an extra $20 comes out (not left there by someone else) but comes out you would just leave it there?

To be honest, no. I wouldn't expect anyone to return it, it's a $20 bill and would be next to impossible to track me down to return it if it was just sitting in the machine and I was long gone. So if you're at an ATM in a restaurant and an extra $20 comes out (not left there by someone else) but comes out you would just leave it there?

I have had it happen, the machine had a 100 in what should have been five 20s so it gave me 80 extra, I contacted the owner of the machine and funds were properly credited. There was no way they would have known if I hadn't called.

I special ordered some furniture a couple of months ago that finally came into the warehouse. Well after talking to the delivery people I got a little irked since they told me they only delivered once a month to my area (around 100 miles from the store) and their sales staff forgot to mention that little tidbit of information. What's worse is that the truck for this month is already full and I woulnd't get my stuff til the beginning of May. After calling to complain and sending an email to customer service, they accepted this error on their part and I'll be getting my shipment Thursday. I love having a persuesive mindset.

Good deal D_G, sometimes you just have to insist that a company does the right thing. Glad it worked out for you.

I special ordered some furniture a couple of months ago that finally came into the warehouse. Well after talking to the delivery people I got a little irked since they told me they only delivered once a month to my area (around 100 miles from the store) and their sales staff forgot to mention that little tidbit of information. What's worse is that the truck for this month is already full and I woulnd't get my stuff til the beginning of May. After calling to complain and sending an email to customer service, they accepted this error on their part and I'll be getting my shipment Thursday. I love having a persuesive mindset.

Wow, just saw this Dirt. How tough would that be waiting on furniture and they already cashed your check, lol?

The tube just came in for my tv! Took a few secondsto install and were all back up and running, bring on the Masters. I love this TV, when it works.

Just got word today that if we are lucky the range at my home course will open up next weekend!! There are already ranges open here, but I will be super pumped if it's grass range.

Its fridayyy!!!!! Woohoooo

Logged my 100th dive yesterday :alien2:

I'm officially on the waiting list for a kidney as of today! Oregon has the shortest waiting list in the country, so it's typically 2 1/2 years waiting time. Luckily I'm not in California - it's almost 7 years there. If I can get a living donor, that would be even better. Brother and sisters said they'll get tested so we'll see.

That's great to hear, bonk! I hope that it happens quickly for you :)

I'm officially on the waiting list for a kidney as of today! Oregon has the shortest waiting list in the country, so it's typically 2 1/2 years waiting time. Luckily I'm not in California - it's almost 7 years there. If I can get a living donor, that would be even better. Brother and sisters said they'll get tested so we'll see.

That's fantastic bonk! I'll be certain to send good vibes your way.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

That's great to hear, bonk! I hope that it happens quickly for you :)

That's fantastic bonk! I'll be certain to send good vibes your way.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Although I'm doing relatively well on dialysis, it is pretty inconvenient and time-consuming. Plus the cathether isn't the prettiest thing. Certainly beats the alternative though!

Congrats bonk!

I am back from Tulsa. That's my HHJJ.

Congrats bonk!

I am back from Tulsa. That's my HHJJ.

Congrats Bonk, thats great news. Good thoughts are coming your way from Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back