SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Great Write up Tomahawk; Ted told me the same about adjustments. He wants pictures or video of the set up. He also said that the adjustments could be made at my local shop and he would talk to them about making the adjustments. Ted was also sending me another grip a mid and a large. We talked about the bent whistle shaft on the Si3W putter because I was thinking about this option since I putt with my hands somewhat forward. Ted said many times people purchase this model only to send it back and get a straight shaft put in. He said the bent shaft introduces another variable for error so I went with the straight shaft on the Black si3.

Here is the putter I choose. http://www.seemore.com/products/product/black-si3/
It is soooo cool :clapp:. I like the black. I wonder if anyone has had any problems with the black coming off?

I have never had a mallet style putter but I noticed that it had more alignment lines. I can use as many as I can get :D.

You too RR. I have never used a straight shaft putter, but Ted convinced me, and I really want to try something new. I am very excited. Great choice on the putter, I was looking at the black too, but liked the nickel finish just a bit better. Can't wait to hear what the others choose.

Good work SeeMore, THP, and reviewers. I will be honest, I have tried SeeMore putters in the store and they have not done it for me. I know everyone that uses them loves em. Maybe this thread will change my mind. Their fitting process sounds amazing. Keep it comin!

Tomahawk, rrp, great write up guys that was very informative and it was a very good read. This is a testing that I'm very excited to read about as it goes on. I'm sure I and a lot of others are going to have a ton of questions for you.

Wow, BRAVO to RR and Tomahawk on the reviews so far. You boys flat get it done and make it hard on anyone to follow, lol. Wonderful job, I'm so excited to get going on this it may be tough getting to sleep tonight even after a hard day. I'm debating on making a quick video of my current stance and close up on the putter as it putts through the ball prior to the testing just to real time scope of how things change once this is done.

Again, great jobs guy's and congrats.

RR-thanks for sharing the links! RR & Tomahawk- I enjoyed your write ups. This thread is exciting already.

Great write-ups guys! Awesome way to start off the reviews!

SeeMore seems to be one of the only companies that takes all the time in the world for the common man! Can't wait to hear more info!

Great start to the thread guys, pretty exciting stuff. Looking forward to seeing the pics and write ups you have coming. Both write ups so far are excellent.

Wow the presure is on after reading some of the reviews already.

I recieved my call back from Ted of SeeMore Putters. He has to be one of the most friendliest people you may ever talk to. He welcomed me to The SeeMore Putter Family( let me tell you by the end of our call I actually felt related to him) The wealth of information that Came from Ted was absolutely amazing. We began with the same questions as my other Fellow THP Testers wrote. What kind of shot you hit your irons? Me of course I told him 10 yards left or 10 yards right of my target when I miss. He asked me how tall I was? I'm 5' 9". How long have you been playing Golf? I have been playing almost 4 years. What size glove do you wear ? Medium. Do you have a Handicap? Yes I have an 18 handicap.When you miss a putt how do you miss it? I miss both left and right on my putts. What is your current Putter and how long is it? I play the Odyssey Backstryke Blade Putter it is 35"(it's way long for me). Did you play other sports? Yes Baseball, football,& basketball. He then went over that putting is like shooting a free throw and how we would go over the importance of it in a bit. That ended the questions sessions and we moved on to the next phase.

This was the interesting part learning about The patented RST, known by a visible gun sight on the top line,it allows the golfer to set up the putter perfectly each time to the intended target line. You simply line up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines and hide the signature red dot on the heel of the top line.The 2 white lines let you know that you are in a perfect Position to contact the ball consistantly ( The Putter I chose is one of the newest and has the smallest RST because they had to fit it on a small hosel part)Here is a picture of the baby I chose http://www.seemore.com/products/product/black-si4/. After we went over the technolgy part is when I was asked to go to the SI section of putters it had 5 choices, we discussed what was similar to what I was playing and the differences between them. The interesting thing was for every single one of their putters you need to have the same posture ,same site alignment, to hit them. You have to think Feet and Ball Position to be parrellel to make the Putt.

We went on to discuss some of the problems I think I have when putting. I told him I think way to much. He said that is one of the biggest problems with putting. We talked about my goal to be consistant. He promised that I would be able to sink 5 of 6 putts from within 10 feet with my eyes closed. I told him I would love to see that. ( Yes I could not resist the joke) We talked about the support you get when you get a SeeMore Putter. He gave all information to contact him and yes his cell is included in that to reach him anytime. Especially if your on the practice area putting or even playing he wants to be there for you.

He then gave me a history Lesson on SeeMore Putters. We spoke about Pat O'Brien and that he was working with PGA Tour players Zach Johnson and Vaughn Taylor,as well as others. After that he explained everything I would recieve with the Putter. I would be getting a video with Pat O'Brien instructions on how to use the alignment tool they would be sending me. We went over on how we see one thing but it really isnt what we are aimed at. This tool will help you actually line straight at the hole.

By the time we ended our conversation, I felt so much excitement. I also felt alot of pressure to make sure I'm doing everything that I can. I want to give THP and SeeMore Putters The Feedback it deserves. I will be committed to giving the best Honest feedback possible. Thanks for giving me the chance at this wonderful testing experience.

Great job wcueb. It's amazing to think you can actually call this man on or off the course and hearing how determined they are to be positive that you walk away a SeeMore customer for life. Very cool!

Great reports so far everyone. I think it's great we'll get reports on multiple putter types and shapes. It will be very interesting.

Tapatalking golfer on my iPhone!

Great write-ups by everyone so far. As always, the bar is set oh-so-high by THP reviewers. I just wanted to say to everyone out there that this level of service and personalization being described is not just reserved for those selected. Anyone who contacts SeeMore will be treated like a tour pro. Really looking forward to hearing how everyone's experience turns out.

What a great start to this thread. You can feel the excitement of the testers. The detail and depth that goes into this fitting online is unreal. This is going to be a fun process to follow.

WOW! Already I'm very impressed wiht not only the level of service from Seemore, but from all of the information already provided by the reviewers. I can't wait to see how you guys like the feel of these putters and how they help with your putting. RR, I recently switched to a mallet type putter having used Anser styles since I started playing golf. It has taken some getting used to, but I am absolutely loving the alignment. Keep it up guys, we're hanging on your every word.

good stuff so far fellas, keep up the good work

Nice writeups so far guys! SeeMore is top notch so I expected nothing less from them. Can't wait to hear more.

These reviews are just blowing me away. I want to call SeeMore tomorrow lol. Really, you can just feel the excitement coming from the testers and I feel like I'm there with each of them. Awesome stuff! I've heard great things about SeeMore but am I just surprised and excited about how much attention they give their customers.

Awesome first write ups guys, making me really look forward to hearing your progress and how easy/difficult it is to adjust to the new putters. Sounds like Ted and Seemore really have their act together here.

Tomahawk, that's a VERY nice putter right there. I'd have gone for that too, it's slick looking!

edited to say - I'm curious to see if, at the beginning, the new alignment system takes some getting used to with regard to your target line. ie, if the focus is more on setting up the stance and putter.

Last edited:
These reviews are just blowing me away. I want to call SeeMore tomorrow lol. Really, you can just feel the excitement coming from the testers and I feel like I'm there with each of them. Awesome stuff! I've heard great things about SeeMore but am I just surprised and excited about how much attention they give their customers.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I played around with the original FGP in Golfsmith, and loved it. I just could not make myself pull the trigger at the time. Now I not only want to try Seemore, I want to try the whole process.

Great reviews guys. So far I have spoken with Chris, John, and Ted at SeeMore putters and all have been fantastic to deal with. It was actually John who planted the thought in my mind about driving to SeeMore and having a live fitting.

So, the only update I have at this time is to tell you I'll check back in after my live fitting at SeeMore that I scheduled with Ted this morning for 9:00 on Tuesday the 5th.

Will make a day trip out of this and put my new SeeMore to the test by playing at a course I've never played before in either Franklin or Nashville. No, this is not an April's Fool joke! Can't tell you how thrilled I am to be going to do a live fitting with Ted for my new gamer!!! Thank you again to SeeMore and the gang at THP.

Last edited:
Awesome first write ups guys, making me really look forward to hearing your progress and how easy/difficult it is to adjust to the new putters. Sounds like Ted and Seemore really have their act together here.

Tomahawk, that's a VERY nice putter right there. I'd have gone for that too, it's slick looking!

edited to say - I'm curious to see if, at the beginning, the new alignment system takes some getting used to with regard to your target line. ie, if the focus is more on setting up the stance and putter.

Thanks Paulo. It is a beauty isn't it? Ted actually mentioned that I will more than likely, (depending on my current putting style), be a bit uncomfortable with the new putter and stance. On top of that, it will be my first straight shafted putter. I am definetely going to have an adjustment period, but Ted assured me after a couple hours and a round or two, my muscle memory will take over. If I embrace what SeeMore tells me, I will be confident and making great putting strokes more regularly. This could be a game changer for me. I love the principles SeeMore stands upon, and the customer service makes me feel like I have my own putting coach. I know I have said this in my earlier post, but I think it needs to be said again: SeeMore has this level of customer service for each and every person who purchases one of their products. It is awesome!

Hey all!

Just got off the phone with Ted @ SeeMore and all I can say is WOW! By now you've all read the great customer service and background they definitely portray and so now I just want to reiterate their consistency in delivery. I heard all the same information, but to me that is a GREAT thing, this means they have absolutely practiced and are perfecting their approach to ALL of their customers. I was the 5th to get "fitted" via telephone with Ted and again I felt as if I were his only priority not to mention like a tour pro! I too work in Customer Service and know that if you can't consistently provide service and treat everyone the same then you're not truly practicing Customer Service. SeeMore does this for sure. I'm sure we'll all be sounding like SeeMore company reps but right now I don't feel its a bad thing and if we didn't then they wouldn't be doing their job!

So for me right now, my setup is going to be http://www.seemore.com/products/product/black-si3/ the black SI-3 with straight shaft @ 36" length and 70* lie. I'm pretty excited to try this setup as it has been pointed out that most if not all stock putters come in the 32-35" range and I thought that was the only way to go. Ted hopes to have mine out by mid to late next week (I hope by Thursday as I have league play that night!).

I found SeeMore on twitter and Facebook immediately after the announcement and now I hope to be able to provide you all with candid information that will assist you in your next putter purchase.

I cannot thank SeeMore and THP enough for this incredible opportunity. Thank You Thank You Thank You!

top work guys. cant wait to see how the fitting work for you and if it improves your putting. its something im looking at getting done in the future but im working on my other clubs for now.

Well I just opened my email, and there was one from Ted @ SeeMore Putters . He was letting me know that depending on my Putter drying time I should have it no later than Thursday. I was like WHAT!!!! I couldn't believe that it could ship out today. That is incredible. I'm so amped up to receive my putter to put it to the test. Anyone that is considering getting a putter has to check out SeeMore Putters. The customer service alone is worth more than what you will pay for your custom putter. If you are tired of walking in and picking one of the rack and taking your game to the next level, do it.
I don't know how my fellow THP Testers will begin their testing. I will be starting tomorrow I created a little chart for myself where I will log all my Putts during the rounds I play. Then I will do the same for my SeeMore when I receive it. I promise I will keep my Fellow THP members involved every step of the way. I already know from talking to Ted that I probaly will be Hitting past the hole when I miss. Let the testing begin.
Thanks again SeeMore Putters & THP, I will be 100% committed to the testing and honest feedback.

Great reviews guys. So far I have spoken with Chris, John, and Ted at SeeMore putters and all have been fantastic to deal. It was actually Chris who planted the thought in my mind about driving to SeeMore and having a live fitting.

So, the only update I have at this time is to tell you I'll check back in after my live fitting at SeeMore that I scheduled with Ted this morning for 9:00 on Tuesday the 5th.

Will make a day trip out of this and put my new SeeMore to the test by playing at a course I've never played before in either Franklin or Nashville. No, this is not an April's Fool joke! Can't tell you how thrilled I am to be going to do a live fitting with Ted for my new gamer!!! Thank you again to SeeMore and the gang at THP.

That is Great, good for you. Cant wait to read about your experience.

Back