Huge Changes at THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the last few weeks GG and myself have been working on something very large and we have wanted to share it with everybody but just were not ready. Well, yesterday the deal was finalized and we can officially announce everything.

THP has been acquired by a larger group and starting May 1st we will be no longer a part of this forum and site. We want to thank you all for your support over the last few years and hope you enjoy the new site.

Spoiler
C'mon, you can't get rid of us that quickly! We aren't going anywhere.
APRIL FOOLS

Holy Crap - that was cold - I just spilled my coffee :banghead:

That was not nice at all JB, I just woke up and that the first thing I read? Common man!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Good one in retrospect though.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

JB's cold blooded early in the morning...

I was like dang I just joined lol

April Fool's! That one stopped me for for a minute this morning.

Whew!! You guys had me going!

I thought you were going to be accepting applications for left handed Equipment Testers. You're a mean man, and it's early.

I'll give you this though: zing!!!!!!!!!!!

A plesant reminder of what I have to look forward to the rest of the day...

Thanks for that.
:act-up:

I thought the spoiler was the name of the company or something.... I hate April fools....

Id like to formally welcome our new corporate overlords.

Posted via Tapatalk.

My nerves can't take any more jokes today!

Wow JB, It's too early for this......:drinks:

Good thing you didnt use the May THP outing or the Morgan Cup for an April Fools Joke , as you might of had a real fight on your hands ......... LOL

Gotta admit it, my head was spinning there for a minute. That was the best spoiler ever.

:dohanim: Hook, line and sinker!

Nice April Fools joke!

I hate April Fools Day...mean, just mean. :angry:

I cannot stand April Fool's Day. I am so gullible I fall for everything. This one was too obvious but the Poulter GMac one gave me a scare

Wow... my heart stopped for a moment, but once I saw that JB and GG weren't going to be part of the forum anymore, it hit me!
A bigger company wanting to aquire THP I could believe though!

KellyBo came running into my room and said "Bill, you will not believe what happen to THP"! So I hop on the thread clicked on "Huge Changes" and said oh sh*t!. Honey go get me the blood pressure medicine :D.

Good one JB & GG :clapp:

KellyBo came running into my room and said "Bill, you will not believe what happen to THP"! So I hop on the thread clicked on "Huge Changes" and said oh sh*t!. Honey go get me the blood pressure medicine :D.

Good one JB & GG :clapp:

I had to have a little fun with Ole Gray on this one after having been fooled myself. :D

Back