Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Glad you're feeling better, it gives me hope :smile:
The thing I hate the most is having to take time off from work and not getting to use that time to play golf.

I have such fears of getting the flu, last two I've had are so violent and I just can't handle the shaking, vomiting and weakness.

Hope your feeling better soon ault.

But FL has hurricanes and nasty humidity too but it's cheaper than PA cost of living-wise. Then there's AZ but a ton >100* days? No thanks. San Diego is the place for me if I could afford it.

SD is nice too but it gets cold there too (up the coast). We thought about moving there too (OC actually) and the cost of living is ridiculous. Think 1/3 salary than what you're making at 2x the cost of living from Philly. SUX! I love SoCal but that's too rich for my blood.

I have such fears of getting the flu, last two I've had are so violent and I just can't handle the shaking, vomiting and weakness.

I'm taking my friend for birthday lunch today... she's been out with the flu the last 3 days. I hope my immune system is fully charged!

It can be but I waslooking at that way a few years ago and found some good spots. If you want to live in the heart of SD or one of the bigger name cities it is expensive. But if you look outside the biggername areas some of it is really affordable. Lol. I'm lightening up hahaha.

SD is nice too but it gets cold there too (up the coast). We thought about moving there too (OC actually) and the cost of living is ridiculous. Think 1/3 salary than what you're making at 2x the cost of living from Philly. SUX! I love SoCal but that's too rich for my blood.

It can be but I waslooking at that way a few years ago and found some good spots. If you want to live in the heart of SD or one of the bigger name cities it is expensive. But if you look outside the biggername areas some of it is really affordable. Lol. I'm lightening up hahaha.

Who wants to live in El Cajon? Dude I don't want to move to a town that translates in Spanish to "the box". :D

They should change the name of that town to El Cojones.

Thanks Dent. Luckily there has been no vomiting for me.

dude i totally miss diego but i damn sure dont miss paying 2 grand in rent for a 1 bedroom apt
Who wants to live in El Cajon? Dude I don't want to move to a town that translates in Spanish to "the box". :D

They should change the name of that town to El Cojones.

hahaha... thats what i used to call it
or jack in el cajon

After being pumped up for a week and half to play a beautiful private club here in Victoria, we get to the course today and it is pouring, West Coast pouring. It was so wet that the greens were flooded and we really didn't want to go out in it. For west coast golfers to say that it is raining too hard to go out in is rare so that should tell you all you need to know about the conditions. We hit a few balls on the range, hitting each others equipment since we were both lefties and it was wonderful for Dave to give me an invite to his course and we had a very nice lunch and talked golf, but the no golf was a bummer.

After being pumped up for a week and half to play a beautiful private club here in Victoria, we get to the course today and it is pouring, West Coast pouring. It was so wet that the greens were flooded and we really didn't want to go out in it. For west coast golfers to say that it is raining too hard to go out in is rare so that should tell you all you need to know about the conditions. We hit a few balls on the range, hitting each others equipment since we were both lefties and it was wonderful for Dave to give me an invite to his course and we had a very nice lunch and talked golf, but the no golf was a bummer.

That sucks. Maybe you'll get another chance soon.

:angry::banghead::at-wits-end::beat-up::bulgy-eyes::confused2::crying::curse::dazed::deadhorse::disapointed::dont-know::excruciating::eyepoke::mad-tongue::messed::nono::pissed-off::sad::shout::sick::sidefrown::stickbeat::violin::weep::wtf:

If I say anymore it would probably be considered whining.

No offence to the ladies here.

I'll admit it, some guys will break a woman's heart and not blink an eye. However, a woman will reach into your chest just when you are at your happiest, rip your heart out, show it to you, throw it down and Crap all over it, and smile.

Seriously I hate this game.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I'll admit it, some guys will break a woman's heart and not blink an eye. However, a woman will reach into your chest just when you are at your happiest, rip your heart out, show it to you, throw it down and Crap all over it, and smile.

Really sorry to hear this. The game does suck.

coffee....why am I addicted to thee?

sorry to hear that bro. I love the game, just look back at that woman and find all of the negatives, erase the positives. Then tell yourself your glad she screwed up

sorry to hear that bro. I love the game, just look back at that woman and find all of the negatives, erase the positives. Then tell yourself your glad she screwed up

Hey that's some good advice. Craptacular part of it is we have a dive trip together in the keys this Wed and Thur...should be fun :/

I wish I wasn't a dweller. This would have made thigns so much easier 8 months ago!

Hey that's some good advice. Craptacular part of it is we have a dive trip together in the keys this Wed and Thur...should be fun :/

Dang SW, you might want to stay way away from her under the water, and watch your air supply real closely.

Sorry to hear that SW. I was gonna come in her and rant about my job (which i kinda still did) but I saw this. One T has plenty of good advise my friend. In the end it'll work out which is no consolation now but it usually works out that way.

Sorry to hear that SW. I was gonna come in her and rant about my job (which i kinda still did) but I saw this. One T has plenty of good advise my friend. In the end it'll work out which is no consolation now but it usually works out that way.

Appreciate the sympathy bro but rant on if it'll make ya feel better.

Exams, I hate exams but on the other half of it I am so close to finishing school.

My study habits are so bad.

Exams, I hate exams but on the other half of it I am so close to finishing school.

I definitely don't miss having exams this year!
Next year though, it's going to be like first year all over again...

I actually didn't mind exams, oddly enough while everyone was cramming I was relaxing and playing. People stress themselves out so much by trying to cram every bit of knowledge from 4 months of classes into their brains. Relax a bit, it works.

You won't hate them as much when you're done with school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back