Favorite April Fool's Joke / Prank

ddxu

Reaction score
Handicap
Let's hear them. Here's one of my favs...

Wrap scotch tape around the trigger on the sink spray gun and point it towards where someone would stand to wash a dish. They turn the sink on, the gun sprays them in the face with water. Its always funny and easy to clean up.

Plastic wrapin the car..... then be ready to run away...

But this foot of snow we got last night is close....

My company will play one on me today when my pay check hits my bank account at 8am

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Well, while not my favorite, I will have to check before I use the toilet today. The other football players are fond of putting plastic wrap over the opening of the bowl.

Got to say the one JB pulled today is not my favorite but certainly the most memorable

My company will play one on me today when my pay check hits my bank account at 8am

Good one!I know the feeling well.

Years ago in my first Sonic Drive-In, we had these old bubbler machines that had lemonade constantly bubbling and churning, they looked pretty cool, but we were to discontinue and through away the old machines. I opened the store that morning to find my assistant filled them with water and had gold fish swimming around in them, lmao. Walked by the machine about ten times before I noticed.

One of my favorite sites changed from English to French for April Fool's. They had everybody wondering how to make the change on their computers back to English!!!

The Masters played a joke on Poulter and GMac.

Masters Rescinds Invitations To Poulter, McDowell Over On-Site Tweets

In a bold move to cut down on the use of cell phones and Tweeting of video from club premises, Augusta National Chairman Billy Payne announced that Masters contestants Ian Poulter and Graeme McDowell have lost their spots in this year's tournament following unapproved digital transmissions sent from the club earlier this week.

"To be consistent with the strict no-cell phone policies adhered to by our members and guests, we felt this was the only course of action," Payne said in a prepared statement. "The line was crossed when images of our member locker room were Tweeted and of course, subsequently re-Tweeted by their followers. However, we look forward to welcoming back Ian and Graeme next year, assuming Ian qualifies."

The duo, playing with former Players Champion Henrik Stenson on Tuesday, posted a variety of videos depicting the drive up Magnolia Lane, the member locker area and the view from an upstairs porch where Sub-Air units could be heard running in the background. While the course did appear to be extremely green, the sky a bright blue and the bunkers a vibrant white, Payne received calls from members whose grandchildren saw the unwarranted Tweets, wondered if a violation had taken place, and subsequently flooded the Augusta National switchboard.

"If not for the swift action of our members' grandchildren, it could have been a lot worse," said Payne. "When we confiscated Poulter's iPhone we found images of the golf course. I said to him, "you know, the course has rights too." But apparently this was unbeknownst to Mr. Poulter and the committee felt it had no other choice but to rescind his invitation."

McDowell was also cited by the Augusta Sherriff for driving while using a cellular device, a $200 fine on city streets, but a $5000 fine when committed on Magnolia Lane.

Payne ended his statement by wishing all players, patrons and media a happy April Fool's Day.

Go Here to see the actual site.

I told my mom that she was going to be a grandparent...she didn't like that joke.

Tap before talk.

Here's mine from last year's thread... still my favorites

My favorite one so far was taking a screen shot of my co-worker's desktop and setting it as the background image. I then proceeded to hide all of his desktop icons & shortcuts. He kept clicking on the image thinking it was his normal icon/shortcut. Eventually he got so frustrated that the mouse got launched into the wall. That was a good laugh.

I also went around and stuck post-it notes under everyone's optical mouse in the office.

I can't wait for my non-office pranks to come around later. They aren't nearly as lame. :devil:

Putting salt in the sugar container.

The most elaborate and involved prank I ever saw:

When I was in college I worked for a while for a small startup, internet based company. There were only about 15 employees total and everyone knew everyone and most all were in the same college or had recently graduated from the college.

For April Fool's that year a lot of the guys got together and planned a prank on the president and vice president. The web developer created a dummy site so that when the two owners got in that morning and logged into the web their browsers were on redirects to the dummy web the developer had created. But the whole point was that the company had hijacked Yahoo or something so that anyone typing Yahoo in their browser would be redirected to their website instead. Every computer in the building was setup to do so if they tested it. And he created a fake CNet site that included a front page news story about the browser hijacking and was clickable to a news story about it, full company details, etc. And once the VP came in that morning and started panicking about everything - it was all very convincing - one of the other guys called in from his cell phone pretending to be some bigshot in the FCC wanting to talk about the site hijacking and did they know anything about it and big trouble and blah blah blah until the VP was totally freaked out before finally adding, in SNL style, an "Oh, by the way. April Fools." Then we all sprung the truth on them and showed them how it all worked. Good laugh for us, mild heart attack for the VP.

Good times. :)

I told my girlfried I got laid off, after a bunch of screamng I told her april fools lol

A couple of years ago an x-girlfreind of mine that i hadnt seen or talked to in 5 or 6 months called me on april fools night and told me she was 7 months pregnant and it was mine of course. By the time the words came out of her mouth i had forgot that it was april fools day and believed every word she said, LOL. We talked and went over senarios for about 30 minutes and then we got off of the phone. It wasnt till she called back like 10 minutes later and said april fools that i knew it was a joke, oooh i was mad at first but then i just laughed and laughed. Because i knew no one would ever pull one over on me any better than that and i knew i would always remember that april fools day but, man it was low LOL.

Many years ago I was diligent about checking my voicemail at work. The little flashing light told me that a message was waiting for me. One April day I return back from a meeting to see the light flashing again.

I pick up the handset and enter my passcode. All I could hear was faint mumbling. I hit the *3 to replay the message. Same thing - faint mumbling. I hit *3 again to replay and press move the volume lever to its highest setting. It's my co-worker saying, "Is your ear soft now?" Puzzled, I replay the message. I think to myself, "What is he talking about?" I delete the message and start to put the handset down.

My ear feels weird. I feel my ear, look at my fingers and now I've got some kind of cream on them. I look at my pick up the phone handset and see hand lotion all over the earpiece. My co-worker is off at a distance, laughing so hard he's crying. :D

A couple of years ago an x-girlfreind of mine that i hadnt seen or talked to in 5 or 6 months called me on april fools night and told me she was 7 months pregnant and it was mine of course. By the time the words came out of her mouth i had forgot that it was april fools day and believed every word she said, LOL. We talked and went over senarios for about 30 minutes and then we got off of the phone. It wasnt till she called back like 10 minutes later and said april fools that i knew it was a joke, oooh i was mad at first but then i just laughed and laughed. Because i knew no one would ever pull one over on me any better than that and i knew i would always remember that april fools day but, man it was low LOL.

Ohhh man, that one's cruel.

A few years ago the varsity softball team saran-wrapped one of the team members mom's whole car....And I mean ALLLL of it.

This year a group of students tin foiled a junior girls car. It was funny because it was icing and you could hear the ice pinging off her shiny, newly silver pontiac!!

Ohhh man, that one's cruel.

Yes it was i was VERY, VERY worried. It was a H$LL of a fools day joke tho i will NEVER EVER forget it, LOL.

Got to say the one JB pulled today is not my favorite but certainly the most memorable

I have to agree with ya that this one was pretty good.

I liked the fake press release announcing that Scott Walker was resigning as governor of Wisconsin because, "its no fun anymore". *sigh* If only it were true...

Many years ago I was diligent about checking my voicemail at work. The little flashing light told me that a message was waiting for me. One April day I return back from a meeting to see the light flashing again.

I pick up the handset and enter my passcode. All I could hear was faint mumbling. I hit the *3 to replay the message. Same thing - faint mumbling. I hit *3 again to replay and press move the volume lever to its highest setting. It's my co-worker saying, "Is your ear soft now?" Puzzled, I replay the message. I think to myself, "What is he talking about?" I delete the message and start to put the handset down.

My ear feels weird. I feel my ear, look at my fingers and now I've got some kind of cream on them. I look at my pick up the phone handset and see hand lotion all over the earpiece. My co-worker is off at a distance, laughing so hard he's crying. :D

hahahahha

all i did for april fools yesterday was
while driving around doing errands i waved at random ppl just to see the expressions on their faces lol

Back