IOMIC Putter Grips and More...

No doubt a great grip dude, but trust me when I say do not lay it down anywhere there may be sand, may have been sand, or could ever be sand, and do not wear a black glove with that white grip...ever.

Spoiler
Ever

I have one on my C&L but I really do not like the grip at all. Grass and sand stick to it like crazy. Playing in winter months with dormant grass its a nightmare trying to keep it clean. It always feels dirty to me no matter the season.

AHHHH...so a matching White Grip for my new White Ghost Tour doesn't seem to be sounding like a good idea.

AHHHH...so a matching White Grip for my new White Ghost Tour doesn't seem to be sounding like a good idea.

i have had no problems with them at all, Just dont lay them down in dirt or anything and your fine, i dont understand why anybody would lay their club down with the grip being on the ground. Stick a divot tool in the ground and prop the grip up on that. All i do is whipe it down with a wet towel after every round and its like new again

i have had no problems with them at all, Just dont lay them down in dirt or anything and your fine, i dont understand why anybody would lay their club down with the grip being on the ground. Stick a divot tool in the ground and prop the grip up on that. All i do is whipe it down with a wet towel after every round and its like new again

+1 for me. I hate laying my putters on the ground anyways, picky picky picky. But, seing as I walk 90% of the time its not an issue since my bag is basically with me on the green.

+1 for me. I hate laying my putters on the ground anyways, picky picky picky. But, seing as I walk 90% of the time its not an issue since my bag is basically with me on the green.

i hate laying any club on the ground lol, im very OCD about my equipment. Clubs are always clean, grips are always clean, shafts are always clean, bag and shoes are always clean, hell i even wash the dirt off my tee's and balls lol. OCD

So I went to my local shop again and tried a bunch of grips and really fell in love with the Winn PCi Lite Triple Line. I think it's the grip for me...

View attachment 2288

So I have a White Iomic Grip on my R11 driver and I love it. I just ordered the Ghost Tour 770 and an oversized White Iomic putter grip to go on it!

I personally really like the Iomic grip.

So I have a White Iomic Grip on my R11 driver and I love it. I just ordered the Ghost Tour 770 and an oversized White Iomic putter grip to go on it!

Sweet, great grip for a great putter, i love my iomic putter grips lol, wont use anything else

I have 2 new iomics coming for my R11, gonna see which one i like the best, Sticky Jumbo and X-Evolution(says midsize for the Evolution so its prob others normal size). I hope they are as good as the putter grips

I have 2 new iomics coming for my R11, gonna see which one i like the best, Sticky Jumbo and X-Evolution(says midsize for the Evolution so its prob others normal size). I hope they are as good as the putter grips

I really like the putter grips but Im sort of blah on the reg grips. There fine I just didnt see what the hype was all about and they for sure werent worth the money.

I really like the putter grips but Im sort of blah on the reg grips. There fine I just didnt see what the hype was all about and they for sure werent worth the money.

well i used the "masters" discount code so i got 25% off so i took a shot lol, we will see though

So I didn't get an Iomic grip. After reading everyones opinions and testing other putter grips I went with the Winn PCI Lite Triple Line Jumbo. My putting has been struggling as of late and this putter was exactly what my game needed. I putter lights out today and the jumbo larger grip is exactly what my game needed. I felt better control and more control of my putter compared to just hitting the ball ho hum.

So I didn't get an Iomic grip. After reading everyones opinions and testing other putter grips I went with the Winn PCI Lite Triple Line Jumbo. My putting has been struggling as of late and this putter was exactly what my game needed. I putter lights out today and the jumbo larger grip is exactly what my game needed. I felt better control and more control of my putter compared to just hitting the ball ho hum.

Nice, i like that grip as well, was putting with a ping putter the other day that had one on it, nice grip

Nice, i like that grip as well, was putting with a ping putter the other day that had one on it, nice grip

It's just a great firm putter grip. It is big enough, but not Jumbo-Jumbo size that it feels like I'm putting with an elephant trunk.

Bumping an older thread after searching for anything more recent...

I put an Iomic Absolute Jumbo grip (blue) on a CX2 a couple of weeks ago. Really loving it, so far. Will be putting the same grip onto a couple other putters as well, I think. Nice and tacky, with just a bit of surface texture. Not firm, but not overly soft feeling, either. If I continue to like these, may stock-up on 2 or 3 more, because I'm always looking at putters... :alien:

If I didn't play SuperStroke Grips/ oversize, then the Iomic that came with my Piretti is the best grip IMO in the standard size region. Tacky and soft, crisp contours. Very nice

Love iomic grips... Have the midsize on several putters, love the soft tacky feel but still responsive in your hands

Bought an iomic midsize for my Scotty after reading all the good stuff about them on the net. It was far too small and rounded for me though. It felt nice, but just wasn't what I would consider a midsize grip. The Pure I bought was a much better shape, but that thing was like fly paper. Ended up sticking an xl matador on my putter.

Back