Callaway HX Diablo Tour Ball

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, I was at Walmart today, and was going to pick up a box of these, but I had forgotten my debit card. Has anyone given these a spin? If so, can you give me a quick rundown of how it performed for you.

If it helps, I am probably swinging in the 105 mph range, judging off driver distance from a well hit shot. I have a ballflight that baloons just a bit at the end, and I put a moderate amount of spin on the ball. If you think this ball would be inappropriate for me, just say that.

Very Good Ball....
If you like the Top-Flight Gamer I think the Diablo Tour slightly better for 8 bucks a dozen more. Personally I think the bridgestone e5 is better and costs the same as the Diablo Tour.

I found the Diablo Tour here for 22 dollars.

Very Good Ball....
If you like the Top-Flight Gamer I think the Diablo Tour slightly better for 8 bucks a dozen more. Personally I think the bridgestone e5 is better and costs the same as the Diablo Tour.

The first time I took it out I was Not too impressed but yesterday I hit this along with the Tour i(z). It was a good ball. Good distance and felt Easy to compress. Not as soft as an E5 but did its job. The ball gets up in the air quick. I have a similar swing speed and didnt see any ballooning. Id have to go into a sim to see launch angle and what not but Id play it again. Great around the greens and from 50-75 yards. I have a ehite hot xg putter and I really enjoyed the feel off the putter too. Might be a harder choice than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a couple of other threads on these including one with all the specs that GG posted. There might be some info in there for you.

Ah, I apologize JB, I didn't look.

There are a couple of other threads on these including one with all the specs that GG posted. There might be some info in there for you.

I played the regular Diablo last year and thought it was a pretty good ball for the price. I might have to check the Diablo Tours out and give them a try this coming week.

Back