Masters Contest - Win Fred Couples' Augusta Closet

Wonder what percentage will use their 4th pick on Phil? It'll probably be close to 90%.

Wonder what percentage will use their 4th pick on Phil? It'll probably be close to 90%.

Not sure. I dont think it will be that high. TW fans will never pick Phil...hehe

Four full outfits plus outerwear. That is an expensive closet.

Can't ever have enough golf clothes! Awesome
Contest. Did phil peak too soon?

What an awesome contest, love the groupings you have to pick from makes it pretty interesting.

Should have some interesting twists. People cannot just go in with TW, Phil, Westy, etc....

They will only be able to take one of those guys.

Well, I won't be taking somebody whose last name starts with "W".

This is a fantastic contest. Thanks to Ashworth for putting up the prize for this one, and of course THP for putting it all together.

Well, I won't be taking somebody whose last name starts with "W".

This is a fantastic contest. Thanks to Ashworth for putting up the prize for this one, and of course THP for putting it all together.

Westwood?

Now this is going to be a blast. Thanks THP and Ashworth!

Just curious here, but will Freddy be washing these before he sends them to me? hehe

Awesome contest. Debating on entering or not. Those pants won't fit me, but the will certainly fit another THP'er. And I love the shirts and tops!

Not sure. I dont think it will be that high. TW fans will never pick Phil...hehe

Yeah I guess it won't be that high.
I'm already going back and forth on whether to take him or not. My original plan of starting a rumor that Phil is just going to use the tournament as a "practice round" isn't gonna work anymore.

Awesome contest. Debating on entering or not. Those pants won't fit me, but the will certainly fit another THP'er. And I love the shirts and tops!

Ashworth does not have pants that can fit you?

This sounds like fun. Always liked Ashworth and Freddie just classes up the room. Can't wait!

So does the winner get three pairs of those same khakis, or just one?

Sadly, no. When I said I was morbidly obese in my diet thread, I meant it.
Ashworth does not have pants that can fit you?

email sent- woohoo!!!

Yet another great contest from THP!

Big thanks to Ashworth for those beautiful threads. That is one of the sweetest clothing scripts that I have seen. Maybe if you walk a mile in Freddy's clothes, then for a few minutes your game will resemble Freddy's.

If we win, can we trade the clothes for Freddie's swing?

What a neat contest brought to us by THP and TMAG! Pretty sweet threads, I'd love to slap them in my closet.

Think I have just enough posts to play in this one. Another reason to pay close attention to the masters and another reason this is one great forum. Thanks THP and Ashworth.

Another awesome contest to give even more meaning to The Masters!

Thank you THP and Ashworth! :thankyou:

Back