Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered the grips as well.

Groupon has $40 worth of purchases at knetgolf.com, (used balls), for $20. It is from the Georgia section of Groupon but it should work for anyone because they email you the validation code and you're ordering online. Good deal. http://www.groupon.com/r/uu10718681

i grabbed a few. if they honor the price and ship them, I will send you a set. Look for a PM in the next few days, we'll see what happens

thanks man I appreciate it

I jsut went back on to try again and they are now $62

I just tried it and the order went through. Earlier it wouldn't. I'm interested to see if they honor that price.

You lucky dog. I tried like 10 times today. :curse:

yeah I would have kept trying but was barely online, first few days of each month are hectic here at work

good looking out fellas! keep us posted

If my order goes through, I can hook you up too if you'd like.

Same goes for me, I ordered four sets, we'll see if they show up. I'm planning on using one, and I'm enticing a buddy of mine with the other. I spent all night at the range last night trying to talk him into joining.

do u get email confirmations through thier site? Very interested to see if they honor it, since they obviously caught on at some point

If my order goes through, I can hook you up too if you'd like.

Hey, that'd be great if you can spare 'em. It'll be interesting to see if they let the order go.

anybody have any good deals on puma clothing? I want to get some with a discount:zdance:

Hey, that'd be great if you can spare 'em. It'll be interesting to see if they let the order go.

It looks like the order for the grip kits went through. I had a shipping confirmation email in my box this morning. The FEDEX link doesnt show an estimated arrival date, but they were shipped FedEx ground, so I suspect they will be here Thurs or so. MikeDean / Flooder look for a PM from me.

just sent your reply, thanks a ton man, I appreciate it

Dangit, I tried to order from my phone but couldnt. Got a chance today and missed'em. Oh well. LEt me know how this works out fellas!

It looks like the order for the grip kits went through. I had a shipping confirmation email in my box this morning. The FEDEX link doesnt show an estimated arrival date, but they were shipped FedEx ground, so I suspect they will be here Thurs or so. MikeDean / Flooder look for a PM from me.

Mine supposedly won't be shipped till the 14th. But the order appears to have gone through, I guess now it's just wait and see for me. Keep us updated

Mine supposedly won't be shipped till the 14th. But the order appears to have gone through, I guess now it's just wait and see for me. Keep us updated

My order status now says "being processed" and they have charged my card. Looks like the deal is going through.

www.golfetail.com has the Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Hybrid Utility Club for $59.99 when you use code DIABLO-0404 at checkout.

I need a good deal on Bridgestone B330-RX balls if you see one.

I also need new wedges. My local Dick's had limited stock left of some Cleveland CG15s and TM TPs, but not the lofts/bounce I need. Prices were really good, though. Like 1 for $59 ea, 2 for $49 ea, 3 for $39 ea.

I need a good deal on Bridgestone B330-RX balls if you see one.

I also need new wedges. My local Dick's had limited stock left of some Cleveland CG15s and TM TPs, but not the lofts/bounce I need. Prices were really good, though. Like 1 for $59 ea, 2 for $49 ea, 3 for $39 ea.

those prices were for the CG 15's as well?

Looking into getting some new irons. Been playing the Cleveland TA5 Gunmetals for years now and looking to get something a little newer. Am about a 15 handicap. Anyone have any suggestions or coupons that I can use. Appreciate it. Looking towards Taylor Made Burner 09 irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back