I could just quote most of the earlier posts and say "Me Too".

My absolute favorite is the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Eggs at Easter...I lovingly refer to them as Crack.

Peanut M&M's.

Brach's Chocolate covered nougats(any flavor but especially maple) from the old pick and mix store displays.

sour patch kids, nerds, or twizzler nibs. I'm not much of a candy guy but when I do want some candy it'll likely be one of those three.

Oh man thats tough.. Probably chocolate covered almonds and sweettarts.. crazy combo!

M&M Peanut for me. You can never have enough of those. :smile:

I'm a T2 diabetic so I don't eat much candy, but I love sugar-free Twizzlers. SF Red Vines aren't as good, but I won't turn them away. Beware of too much of the SF candies though guys - the sugar alcohols in them have a pretty strong laxative effect!

I'm a T2 diabetic so I don't eat much candy, but I love sugar-free Twizzlers. SF Red Vines aren't as good, but I won't turn them away. Beware of too much of the SF candies though guys - the sugar alcohols in them have a pretty strong laxative effect!

They do indeed, lol.

Didn't know there were SF Twizzlers, that's AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do indeed, lol.

Didn't know there were SF Twizzlers, that's AWESOME!

Oh yeah.

41aBoCqw0JL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

I make sure I only have one serving of the SF candies - keeps the "effects" to a minimum, LOL.

Oh yeah.

41aBoCqw0JL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

I make sure I only have one serving of the SF candies - keeps the "effects" to a minimum, LOL.

So awesome. Thank you good sir! Totally awesome!

While not diabetic the SF candies let me feel like I'm having something I'm not supposed to on Atkins even though they are ok, has cut out most of my cravings because of it.

No way could I pick one,that's like asking what's your favorite song of all time,now let me pick 10 and I can tell ya.

I love my mars bars! Or Caramilk.. no wait coffee crisp. Oh this is too hard.

What I do know is that in 21 minutes I will be off of chocolates and other sweets for the next 5 days, so you guys are torturing me!

You guys will be getting my dentist bill after I place an order here this week... www.usafoods.com.au

+1 M&M's :blob:

I love Hershey's with almonds :D Top Notch candy!

Snickers. What is not to love?

Sour patch kids!

Tap before talk.

Swedish Fish and Bottle Caps

i have yet to try some pretzel m&ms!!! im at my firehouse and their is a 7 11 right across the street! guess i better get on it lol

I really love Mike and Ike's... Fruit flavored candy! Yummy

Frozen Milky Way

Back