The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are missing the point. No where in that did someone say "this is the straightest driver ever" or anything like that. There is something very different about talking about how great a club is or doing a comedic video with talk.

Im at a loss on some of this. I really am.

:confused2:
You two, it's just a joke. Probably in bad taste, but it's just a joke. Emoticons added...
:D:D:D:D

I completely agree Josh, the video is made to make fun of Rbelbin, it had nothing to do with equipment or looks or anything, it was made for jokes and it just gets shredded.

Freaken laugh about something
I did. I posted it and I sent TC a text message as well commending him. Do you want me to do more???

You two, it's just a joke. Probably in bad taste, but it's just a joke. Emoticons added...
:D:D:D:D

I did. I posted it and I sent TC a text message as well commending him. Do you want me to do more???

no, and I am not just calling you out Biggsy, every video that me, you, and TC have put up have just been shredded...like...you hooked it, you sliced it, you have a funny swing. The point isnt where the ball went or where its supposed to go. Its about the video content.

Lol. Great video TC

no, and I am not just calling you out Biggsy, every video that me, you, and TC have put up have just been shredded...like...you hooked it, you sliced it, you have a funny swing. The point isnt where the ball went or where its supposed to go. Its about the video content.
They are just haters because they don't have the charisma in front of the camera, nor the creativity, so they hate. Bring on the videos. They are hard work, so let them be seen and heard!

Guys/girls, I thought its only fair to give swing advice to Team Hackers being Overton a tour pro. Here is my first video on swing advice and this goes out to Coolbreez

They are just haters because they don't have the charisma in front of the camera, nor the creativity, so they hate. Bring on the videos. They are hard work, so let them be seen and heard!

+ freakin 1 brother!!!

I completely agree!!!

Guys/girls, I thought its only fair to give swing advice to Team Hackers being Overton a tour pro. Here is my first video on swing advice and this goes out to Coolbreez

coolbreeze with a wifff!!!

Too funny dude!

lol at the hockey shot and grip.

Dude, that's great and if you had to do another take on that long intro I bet you would have shot yourself. Nice divot. :D

One-T, perhaps starting with a putter would be easier for those Canadians to understand. And design it to cope with their love of Hockey. Something like this

vancouver.jpg

Bahaha. Nice vid One-Tizzle. These vids are making me laugh irregardless of who they are directed to. Keep 'em coming!

Saw a guy on the putting green the other day using a Happy Gilmore type hockey stick putter. He had the clap shot grip going too.

Dude, that's great and if you had to do another take on that long intro I bet you would have shot yourself. Nice divot. :D

dude, I actually did screwed it up.

Holy Smokes! All that talk about getting outside and out of a simulator, we saw rbelbin on a driving range in North Carolina!

LOL!!!! Awesome stuff captain!

LOOK AT ME!

Thanks OEM. TaylorMade putters are great!

wow dude - sweet round. 23 putts is a clinic! i had 20 on my front 9 haha. Definately glad your a hacker!

Holy Smokes! All that talk about getting outside and out of a simulator, we saw rbelbin on a driving range in North Carolina!

That is hilarious, you look like you're a little hoped up on Red Bull after hitting that shot! Belbin are you that hyper? Good stuff TC!

That is hilarious, you look like you're a little hoped up on Red Bull after hitting that shot! Belbin are you that hyper? Good stuff TC!

LOL it's like he did the old Sammy Sosa hop after hitting it. Funny video

Nice slap shot...and an even nicer sweater! I'm sure CB will appreciate the tip!

Um, that blows man. I hope you saved the outtakes. I am thinking a thread with just those will be in order at some point.

oh no bro, its the one I aired

Glad you liked it, cause I've got a wicked one for you my man! Just let me know when you're ready for it :)

Nice slap shot...and an even nicer sweater! I'm sure CB will appreciate the tip!

that sweater is sick!! he better, it took lots of work to perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back