Callaway Golf Balls - An In Depth Look

I forgot to post here after I posted on the front page, but I really enjoyed this show. I love ITR with industry experts. Dave had some very interesting things to say about ball selection that I personally agree with. Seems that so many folks could pick a ball that is better for their game.

I think I should play exactly what Phil plays dude! That would be the right thing to do.

Thats the Iz bro. I enjoyed that show. Took a lot of notes and plan on getting a few sleeves of these balls to figure out which one is the best for my game

Great show, guess I need to pick up a sleeve of the i(z) and give them a whirl. Other than one's found on the course I've never really played these.

I gamed the tour i(z) most of last season, and it was very durable. I don’t understand the posters complaining about chewing them up. :confused:

Question… How does the consumer recognize the revised/updated tour i(z)/tour i(s)? Has the packaging changed to signify the 2011 ball?
I was finding that my short irons and wedges were really cutting into the face of the Callaway tour models I was playing in 2009. I switched to the B330 series toward the end of the 2009 season because I was finding better durability. I can't tell you why this was happening, just that it was. If the durability of the ball has improved, while also improving performance I will most likely switch back. I'm going to have to test these out.

Did that answer your question?

I went back and listened to this show again. Thanks for having them on. I was so impressed after my 1st round with the Tour i(z) that I feel compelled to play a round today and game this ball again, lol.

I'm incredibly happy with it, even in such a short duration. It reminds me of the Tour B330 off the tee, but the RX off the irons, and the RXS on/around the greens. It is durable but not as durable as the Bridgestone's.

I went back and listened to this show again. Thanks for having them on. I was so impressed after my 1st round with the Tour i(z) that I feel compelled to play a round today and game this ball again, lol.

I'm incredibly happy with it, even in such a short duration. It reminds me of the Tour B330 off the tee, but the RX off the irons, and the RXS on/around the greens. It is durable but not as durable as the Bridgestone's.

That's all I need to know!

Back