Rickie Fowler Masters Scripting

OttawaGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Rickie's Puma gear for the Masters. The usual orange on Sunday. I really like the Puma green on Thursday/Saturday.

masters_puma_scripts.jpg

masters_puma_scripts_day1.jpg

masters_puma_scripts_day2.jpg

masters_puma_scripts_day3.jpg

masters_puma_scripts_day4.jpg

I like the Saturday outfit. The monotone thing is sort of getting played out imo.

I like the Saturday outfit. The monotone thing is sort of getting played out imo.

Exactly what I was going to add. Bored of the one big block of colour.

+1 Saturday is the only outfit I like as well. monotone is almost a cop-out outfit anymore that requires no thought or imagination

I am usually not a big fan of Puma but the outfits they make for Fowler are pretty cool. I especially like his Friday outfit. ut I am a big fan of blue stripes for some reason.

Puma never fails to impress :D

I like the friday and saturday gear. I think he's the Anti-Dustin Johnson as far as scripting is concerned. I kinda like the monotone outfits, and these are just loud. I like how they mixed the monotone out though with Friday & Saturdays gear.

On a contrary note, my wife hates Rickie's hair and style. She doesn't think its very respectful of the game and the other players.

Friday's is the nicest IMO, it's classy with the white, but with a touch of flair.

I like his lineup of outfits. Looking forward to the tourney.

Is Tiger going to were red every sunday? Phil/Black? Its his tradition. If it gives him a mental edge, let him go with it.
I like Fowler, but I gotta know...Is he going to be a Creamsicle every Sunday, for the rest of his life?

I personally like all four outfits

–noun
a vocal utterance or series of speech sounds in one unvaried tone.
a single tone without harmony or variation in pitch.

monochromatic

–adjective
of or having one color.
of, pertaining to, or having tones of one color in addition to the ground hue: monochromatic pottery.

Edit: Sorry, that was bugging me. Had to share my findings. I like Friday and Saturday's outfit, Saturday's is the best IMO.

Is Tiger going to were red every sunday? Phil/Black? Its his tradition. If it gives him a mental edge, let him go with it.

I understand, and I like the orange too. But I think there might be a difference between a red shirt, and an entire orange outfit. Just saying, it might get a little overwhelming.

I understand, and I like the orange too. But I think there might be a difference between a red shirt, and an entire orange outfit. Just saying, it might get a little overwhelming.

I would agree completely. I think he looks stupid. Why not wear the orange with some white or some black, you know, kinda like OSU's colors?

Fridays outfit is pretty cool. Maybe my favorite of the three. The golf performance polos are comfy too.

Saturday is my favorite as well. Friday is my least favorite.

I like Fowler, but I gotta know...Is he going to be a Creamsicle every Sunday, for the rest of his life?

Maybe Phil will change it up on Sunday this year. I mean he did wear blue last Sunday and walked away with a trophy

I like the friday and saturday gear. I think he's the Anti-Dustin Johnson as far as scripting is concerned. I kinda like the monotone outfits, and these are just loud. I like how they mixed the monotone out though with Friday & Saturdays gear.

On a contrary note, my wife hates Rickie's hair and style. She doesn't think its very respectful of the game and the other players.

Yep I agree with you both. The Friday/Saturday clothing line up is nice. Rickie is not going to win the Masters though!!

i have fridays outfit, minus the shows and pants, he always wears white, i cant remember if i ever seen him in lack or khaki! lol

Fridays outfit is pretty cool. Maybe my favorite of the three. The golf performance polos are comfy too.

They sure are! Just picked one up myself and it's great.

Personally, I like the solid colors, a lot. Everybody's got their thing, Rickie wears orange. I know I've said I'm not a huge fan in the past, but they've really grown on me lately. I do not like Friday's outft at all. Too many colors going to many ways.

Rickie dresses sharp (I think), its too bad he can't win :curl-lip:

I would rather have everyone talking about my golf game then everyone talking about my clothes....LOL

I don't care what he wears, I just like Rickie a ton. Maybe its b/c of seeing him play in college? I don't know but I'm a huge fan.

Im digging the Saturday gear but thats about it. I cant stand a whole outfit that is one solid color and Im just not a fan of that shirt he's wearing on Friday.

Rickie is overdoing the 1 solid colour outfits IMO. His other problem is sometimes he doesn't match his colours in the 1 colour outfits very well either.

Back