2011 Sligo Wear Arrives

This is just the tip of the iceberg! There are so many amazing combination's we had a hard time narrowing it down to just these ones. There will be more to come!

Those are some serious looking clothes. I recently lost weight (ok alot of weight : ) ) to improve my Golf game. I think I found the clothes I want. Where are these available?

Those are some serious looking clothes. I recently lost weight (ok alot of weight : ) ) to improve my Golf game. I think I found the clothes I want. Where are these available?

Golf Galaxy has them if you have one in your area.
On the web, click the banner at the top of the page and check out fairwaystyles.com

The new materials are incredible this year. Worn 3 of the shirts already and the comfort is awesome.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Hey JB are they sweat resistant material. I think you should model the blue pants and Wht/Blue shirt I like that combo. : ).. I want that combo I should say.

Golf Galaxy has them if you have one in your area.
On the web, click the banner at the top of the page and check out fairwaystyles.com
Cool on my way to the site. Thanks

Hey JB are they sweat resistant material. I think you should model the blue pants and Wht/Blue shirt I like that combo. : ).. I want that combo I should say.

I have a face for radio of course, so that wont be happening...hehe

They are all technical materials and do a great job of wicking moisture. Are you near Orlando?

I have a face for radio of course, so that wont be happening...hehe

They are all technical materials and do a great job of wicking moisture. Are you near Orlando?
Tampa ,Fl. ....... I want those pants do they have a certain name , I know they are Sligo's

sp11_home.jpg

Hey Sligo, You have some serious golf clothing. Thats why I love THP, If not for them I would never have fallen in Love with SLIGO.

We are in Orlando (Windermere). If you are up this way and would like to play a round of golf, just shoot me a message.

We are in Orlando (Windermere). If you are up this way and would like to play a round of golf, just shoot me a message.

Will definately do that. Thanks

Just wanted to make sure that there are still more things being added to the website such as the new belts, hats, sweaters and a few shirts that were listed in the PDF catalog for the spring collection?

Wow I love those pant or shorts colours. So flashy. I could only imagine if I was sponsored by Sligo. Brian Gay is one lucky guy.

Wow I love those pant or shorts colours. So flashy. I could only imagine if I was sponsored by Sligo. Brian Gay is one lucky guy.

+1 on that. Must be nice to get all the gear. They have several colors from the spring 2011 line I would gladly wear. A ton of options. And just to think if you had a footjoy deal like Poults and got all the custom myjoys to coordinate with the sligo gear. That would be fantastic.

+1 on that. Must be nice to get all the gear. They have several colors from the spring 2011 line I would gladly wear. A ton of options. And just to think if you had a footjoy deal like Poults and got all the custom myjoys to coordinate with the sligo gear. That would be fantastic.

Or maybe a FJ deal like Brian Gay.

Or maybe a FJ deal like Brian Gay.

I thought he was footjoy as well. I knew Poults was a big asymetrical advocate. I thought Brian Gay was a footjoy icon shield guy but was never sure. He does coordinate his shoes well. He does seem to go with the all white shoe quite a bit more than Poults and maybe that is why it was a little harder for me to be sure he was a footjoy guy. But to your point I would take either of their deals!!!

I thought he was footjoy as well. I knew Poults was a big asymetrical advocate. I thought Brian Gay was a footjoy icon shield guy but was never sure. He does coordinate his shoes well. He does seem to go with the all white shoe quite a bit more than Poults and maybe that is why it was a little harder for me to be sure he was a footjoy guy. But to your point I would take either of their deals!!!

Beggers can't be choosers... :D

The FedEx guy is torturing me... He usually comes ~11:30 and still no confirmation of delivery. Doesn't he know he has my SLIGO!

I got my FairwayStyles order already... if I get my delivery from my nothern brothers I will post pics of everything tomorrow... FYI it will be a BIG post!

Got confirmation from Fairway Styles that my order shipped out today. Looking forward to the new Sligo gear.

The FedEx guy is torturing me... He usually comes ~11:30 and still no confirmation of delivery. Doesn't he know he has my SLIGO!

I got my FairwayStyles order already... if I get my delivery from my nothern brothers I will post pics of everything tomorrow... FYI it will be a BIG post!

Looking forward to seeing it.

You guys all talking about Sligo, got me looking and love that the online store has Canadian prices, really good Canadian prices. For sure going to have to order some stuff later on this spring, as long as I don't break the bank in Florida.

I don't want to steal JB's thunder for his Sligo review, so let me just say Sligo stepped up. The colors, patterns and materials are all amazing... I'll chime in more after the review.

Here are some pics of my orders.

Apparently when you order as much Sligo as I do you get teaser pics of your orders like this to get you even more excited.
Spoiler
IMG00225-20110401-1503.jpg

This is the pic I sent back yesterday.
Spoiler
IMG00797-20110405-1551.jpg

Here is my order from my northern brothers at Sligo.
Spoiler
IMG00799-20110405-2050.jpg

Here is my order from Fairway Styles.
Spoiler
IMG00787-20110402-1820.jpg

White (w/ Catalina/Orange) O'Brien / White Wallack / Catalina Shorts
Spoiler
IMG00788-20110403-0633.jpg

Muskoka Seven / Muskoka Scotty
Spoiler
IMG00792-20110403-0653.jpg

Orange Scotty / Catalina Wallack
Spoiler
IMG00806-20110405-2233.jpg

Vegas Taylor / Haze Gator
Spoiler
IMG00807-20110405-2236.jpg

Citrus Martin / Citrus Seven / Citrus Plaid Shorts
Spoiler
IMG00801-20110405-2216.jpg

Black (w/ Vegas) O'Brien / Black (w/ Vegas) Seven / Vegas Pants
Spoiler
IMG00804-20110405-2230.jpg

I better play well the day I wear these!!!

Vegas Martin / Vegas Plaid Shorts / Vegas Stripe Pants
Spoiler
IMG00802-20110405-2220.jpg

Catalina Martin / McKenna Stripe Pants
Spoiler
IMG00803-20110405-2226.jpg

Waiting to get the McKenna Martin, but Catalina Works well with these too.

Chrome Plaid Pants / Sligo Plaid Pants / Black Digitile
Spoiler
IMG00808-20110405-2239.jpg

A close up of the Black Digitiles.
IMG00809-20110405-2239.jpg

I actually upgraded the Chrome Plaids in the fall, but worth showing. And had to upgrade the Sligo Plaids, they look great with the lined up pattern.
I do have the 2010 Sligo Plaids available for sale. 34"W 31"L 1.25 Slit. PM me if interested.

Black Pants / Platinum Pants / White Pants
Spoiler
IMG00810-20110405-2242.jpg

I had to replace my old Black Pants. Platinum's are from last year, but they work so well with a lot this year they are must haves as well as the Whites.

If you can check out the check out the sale section and see if they still have the Black/Vegas Colter from last years Asian collection. Sick with the Vegas Plaids and Vegas Belt!
Spoiler
IMG00814-20110405-2253-1.jpg

It's hard to tell, but there is Vegas stitching in the Colter which makes this a killer outfit!

Black and White Tour Caps / Sligo Standee (Thanks Shawn!) / Personalized Note - Always my favorite part!
Spoiler
IMG00811-20110405-2246.jpg

I think that was everything... I have a few more pieces that will be on the way soon... Just waiting for availability.

Holy crap, you got A LOT of stuff!! I'm so jealous!!

I can dig most of those, some of them are a bit out there for me though.
Looks like you're going to be the sharp dressed man on teh course this year!

Back