Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a great deal, Im going to have to get on board too

www.rockbottomgolf.com has Callaway Golf X-20 NG 4-SW Irons Steel for $284.75 with free shipping. Naturally the length & lie are standard.

Free Odyssey White Hot XG putter with $300 purchase on Callaway Pre-Owned today. Use Coupon Code MASTERSXG300.

Anybody have any good deals on Callaway Diablo Tour balls. The local Walmart has them for $22. Just wondering if anyone came across something online. Thanks

golfsmith.com is having a one day wedge sale today (4/5). 15% off + free shipping with the code fb114wedge at checkout. If you are looking for some wedges there's your ticket!

golfsmith.com is having a one day wedge sale today (4/5). 15% off + free shipping with the code fb114wedge at checkout. If you are looking for some wedges there's your ticket!

nice deal!

www.14stix.com has Sligo Player Polo's in Amber/Sky color in XL only for $17.99. Not sure that is a color I would want to wear, but it may ring your bell when you consider the savings.

Don't know about the quality of this one but https://www.caddiesbag.com/ has System Golf Santa Rosa Golf Stand Bag for $24.99 not bad if you are looking for a cheap stand bag.

www.golfetail.com had Callaway Diablo Edge Iron Set (4-PW) - Steel Shafts for $436.99 when you use code EDGE-0406 at checkout.

To get 10% off your entire order at www.rockbottomgolf.com use coupon code TheMasters @ checkout. this is good until 4/11 @ midnight.

It looks like the order for the grip kits went through. I had a shipping confirmation email in my box this morning. The FEDEX link doesnt show an estimated arrival date, but they were shipped FedEx ground, so I suspect they will be here Thurs or so. MikeDean / Flooder look for a PM from me.

Does it look like your deal is still going through for these grips? My status changed and it's hard to tell if mine is going through or not.

The deal did go through. My wife said they were sitting at our doorstep yesterday. My CC was also charged for just the 6.49 per kit + shipping. The Golfsmith site now shows them at $63, glad they honored the price.

The deal did go through. My wife said they were sitting at our doorstep yesterday. My CC was also charged for just the 6.49 per kit + shipping. The Golfsmith site now shows them at $63, glad they honored the price.

well that's just sweet! Mine are supposed to ship out next week.

SUPER MEGA jealous of you guys on the VDR's! I love these grips on my 2.0's and wedges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooh, that's tempting... I now have a TM xFT CC 58.09 wedge sitting in my checkout basket... decisions, decisions...

Eh. What the heck. Also get free shipping from Best Buy Rewards Zone so I will soon have a shiny new xFT 58.09 for only $81 shipped. :)

thanks again for hooking me up, I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back