Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I lost my no-sweets challenge this week because I had a pop last night at the shop while at 12:30am because i was needed a drink badly... I guess I"ll have to fork out $30 for a cheesecake Friday night.

I hate when you meet chicks and then later find out they are dating already..

Story of my life. I've adapted to bachelordom.

Nah, this way I get to keep all my money to myself and hang out with whoever I want, whenever I want. Free of responsibilities and without a care in the world.

That's how guys turn gay. :D

Given the crazy girl I dated last year, that would have been enough to turn gay!

let not go down this path guy. remember it a family friendly forum.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Just did my taxes and the good news is I owe Uncle Sam less than $4000. The bad news is I owe Uncle Sam more than $3990.

Just did my taxes and the good news is I owe Uncle Sam less than $4000. The bad news is I owe Uncle Sam more than $3990.

Ok, i feel a little better about how much we have to pay now. It stinks!

Ok, i feel a little better about how much we have to pay now. It stinks!

Sorry to hear that, I did mine the other day via online e-filing, first time I did them that way. I am nervous but I just followed the steps provided so we'll see.

My Master's app notifies me that Amen Corner streaming is now availaible....launch the app....crash-o-la....every.time.

At least I have THP to keep me informed

Liz has a Saturn and every so often the damn thing just won't start. We've replaced the battery every fricking year, and it works a while, will generally jump start. Two weeks ago, wile I'm out of town, nothing and she can't jump it. I had the dealer come pick it up, they replace the starter and charge me an arm and a leg to haul it, replace the starter and labor.

Yep, won't start today. They hauled it off a few minutes ago, again!!! TV down yesterday, now the car, WTF?

My Master's app notifies me that Amen Corner streaming is now availaible....launch the app....crash-o-la....every.time.

At least I have THP to keep me informed

Ya I can't even check the scores unless I watch, damn masters site does not load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back