What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks GG....I was surprised he got them online. I know he has had some QC issues with PUMA on their sizing consitancies

I didnt get them yet. They look great though and for that price I just might.

Some new stuff just arrived from hollas.

6c6db3e6-7259-4d04.jpg

6c6db3e6-7273-a7c6.jpg

I cannot even imagine what your closet, more specifically your golf portion of your closet looks like especially considering the shoe racks you have.

I didnt get them yet. They look great though and for that price I just might.

I agree, they do look great. The colors in the plaid are perfect for easily matching shirts to them.

2 pairs of adidas climacool flat front 3 stripe shorts and a pair of adidas climacool formotion shorts.

The new Hollas stuff is much better than previous years. Really impressed so far. Have a few more things coming in this week that I am excited about.

A few new outfits just arrived.

b8d5f15d-6e66-02e7.jpg

b8d5f15d-6e7f-38a1.jpg

b8d5f15d-6e96-d744.jpg

daaaang!!

Its outing time dooood! I have to stock up.

I know bro, I hate this thread this time of year cause I get envious. I wouldnt know what to do with your closet. I would stand there for 30 minutes every morning.

these are ordered. Should be here Friday.

10-174-2T.jpg

10-142-2T.jpg

Is that Sligo Asia dd?

Just tried everything on from the haul today and got some good fits.

Nice JB! I've tried on the Puma checked bermudas a couple times now and have been very impressed. Looking forward to your thoughts on all of it!

Is that Sligo Asia dd?

Yes. I know they aren't the latest and greatest but the prices were way too good to pass up.

Yes. I know they aren't the latest and greatest but the prices were way too good to pass up.

Its apparel dude, does not always have to be the latest and the greatest as long as you like it.

Its apparel dude, does not always have to be the latest and the greatest as long as you like it.

yup, just wait until I break out the MC Hammer pants with a Zach Morris shirt at the outing.

yup, just wait until I break out the MC Hammer pants with a Zach Morris shirt at the outing.

You are going as Tiger Woods for the dress like a tour pro contest?

You are going as Tiger Woods for the dress like a tour pro contest?

I'm going as a hybrid of Tiger Woods and Greg Norman

Your dressing up as the back 9 at the Masters?

I figure if I dress up as #12 that should cover it. Tiger 3 putt and Norman tee shot in the trees

these are ordered. Should be here Friday.

10-174-2T.jpg

10-142-2T.jpg

Nice ddec! I like those shirts a ton. Good pick up buddy!

I bought a sweet shirt last night but will share pics when I get my outfits ready.

trying to find some new shorts that dont have that balloon look. thinking maybe something from Puma

Puma shorts are great. Nike Dri-fits are cut great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back