We don't show any courses up here close by that are affiliated, but there's a few around Omaha. Hope they get a bunch added soon.

I have been trying to book a foursome via THP portal for 20 minutes. I keep getting an http500 error. Gonna try straight through golfnow.com!

You may want to refresh your page. Or close the window and re-open it. I just booked and did not have an issue. Let me know if there is still a problem.

You may want to refresh your page. Or close the window and re-open it. I just booked and did not have an issue. Let me know if there is still a problem.

I actually rebooted, and still had a problem getting it through with Chrome. I decided to give it a try on IE and everything worked fine through the THP portal.

I actually rebooted, and still had a problem getting it through with Chrome. I decided to give it a try on IE and everything worked fine through the THP portal.

The Golfnow.com people have did tell us that their site works best on IE...I am not sure why but that's what they said. I love Chrome for it's speed but I have so many issues accessing site with it. When I do our shipping I can't use chrome because it will not allow me to print from a certain page. No matter how many times I have tried it just won't let me, so I end up using multiple browsers for different things. I wonder if this is just another Chrome problem?

Either way I am so sorry for the troubles but I am glad you were able to book your tee time and thank you so much for thinking of THP to do it through here. :smile:

The Golfnow.com people have did tell us that their site works best on IE...I am not sure why but that's what they said. I love Chrome for it's speed but I have so many issues accessing site with it. When I do our shipping I can't use chrome because it will not allow me to print from a certain page. No matter how many times I have tried it just won't let me, so I end up using multiple browsers for different things. I wonder if this is just another Chrome problem?

Either way I am so sorry for the troubles but I am glad you were able to book your tee time and thank you so much for thinking of THP to do it through here. :smile:

I do love Chrome but there are tons of sites that I cannot access with it. I hate IE but everyone builds for it. You certainly don't need to apologize for anything, and I will use the THP portal for every tee time that I can.

Thanks for booking everybody. We really do appreciate it.

I want to thank THP for getting this set up. I just booked a tee time at a course that I never would have even thought about playing before.

I want to thank THP for getting this set up. I just booked a tee time at a course that I never would have even thought about playing before.

Where you playing Matt?

Glad to see you are using this service. This is a great way to support the site, save a few bucks, and maybe play some courses you wouldn't normally think of. I hope more folks get a chance to give it a try.

I used it for last friday with my bro and it was quick. Much faster than the Golf Now Site for me imo. Love it!

just noticed a few of the courses I want to play in Orlando in Sept are on the site, I'll definitely book through the site here for sure

Where you playing Matt?

Brevofield, in Wake Forest. There are a ton of courses around here that I have never considered. Having golfnow set up through THP sort of forces me to look at the options. Like I said, I've never played it I have no idea what kind of course it is but I figured $16 for 18 with a cart I wasn't losing much!

Just booked my first tee time through THP! Going out for 18 this afternoon, hoping the mediocre weather keeps some people away.

I think I PMed JB earlier about the tee time I was trying to book not showing up. I was at the beach and I refreshed THP 6 times and it never showed up and then just as I was about to book it on GolfNows site I figured I'd try one more time on here and it showed up. It must just have something to do with clicking on the tee time on GolfNows site and then there's a little lag time before it shows back up on here, but I did book it through THP.

I got your PM and checked and the course you were looking for, was showing up for me. Glad it worked out.

Just thought I'd drop a note and mention I used the service through THP and it was fast and easy. Another great addition to the website!

Just wanted to bump this one up and remind people that this service is available. Thanks.

Just wanted to bump this one up and remind people that this service is available. Thanks.

I really wish they had this in my area. I think I'm going to shoot them an email to inquire.

Just booked a 4some to Quail Chase in L'ville, KY. Unfortunately, it would only let me book 1 time, I tried going back and booking another time, and it would always error out after acknowledging the cancellation policy. This seems to be an issue on the golfnow side, as I couldnt book the 2nd time directly from golfnow.com. It must be tied to multiple times using a single acct, bc I even tried a different credit card.

Question...

If I book a tee time through this service and then have to cancel for some reason...what are the penalties?

Question...

If I book a tee time through this service and then have to cancel for some reason...what are the penalties?

If you go through their cancellation policy, I do not believe there are penalties.

Back