the members of THP are just unbelievable

Lol. Shooooooooooooooooooooot, inventor of the sweetspot buddy!

Thanks and same to you. And nice touch adding that Avatar, I have played golf with Yoccos, he aint that good...LOL

I wanted to bump this thread to thank Bridges for his amazing generosity. He noticed a post I made in the Vision Track thread and offered to send me one that he had, no strings attached. I've been wanting to try this out for a long time and can't be more excited. I just got it today in the mail and it came with a DVD for me to learn how to use it. I'll definitely update the thread as soon as I get a chance to use it.

Thanks a million, Bridges! This is the type of gesture that makes THP (and it's awesome members) THE BEST.

awesome stuff bridges! Its stuff like this that makes this the best site on the web.

I wanted to bump this thread to thank Bridges for his amazing generosity. He noticed a post I made in the Vision Track thread and offered to send me one that he had, no strings attached. I've been wanting to try this out for a long time and can't be more excited. I just got it today in the mail and it came with a DVD for me to learn how to use it. I'll definitely update the thread as soon as I get a chance to use it.

Thanks a million, Bridges! This is the type of gesture that makes THP (and it's awesome members) THE BEST.

No problem man. Hope it works for you!

Very nice of you Bridges! Hawk I'm glad you are getting a chance to try it out. I hope it works for you. I haven't used mine as much as I should but I have certainly had some good rounds after using it. It really helps me a lot.

Very cool of you Bridges!

WTG Bridges, very nice of you to pass it on. THP is a family, not a forum.

Bridges has a good heart and it shows in more ways than this. With that said great job buddy!

That's awesome Bridges! THP and it's members do nothing short of amazing me every day!

Good one, Bridges. Great to see some of these stories.

I got home today and there was a box waiting for me. It was from White Rhino. I popped it open and there was a super cool looking Cleveland Mashie cap! I will post a pic of it later but I wanted to thank WR for the nice gift. It shows how big this Rhinos heart is! Thanks very much buddy and I will wear it with pride. THP'ers are like one big family and this guy has surprised more than myself with his generosity. I appreciate your thoughtfulness :thumb:

I got home today and there was a box waiting for me. It was from White Rhino. I popped it open and there was a super cool looking Cleveland Mashie cap! I will post a pic of it later but I wanted to thank WR for the nice gift. It shows how big this Rhinos heart is! Thanks very much buddy and I will wear it with pride. THP'ers are like one big family and this guy has surprised more than myself with his generosity. I appreciate your thoughtfulness :thumb:

Great stuff WR, seems every day there is another story of THP generousity.

Way to go WR! First class man.

Tap before talk.

Nice WR, wtg man. :thumb:

Well done Rhino. Another wonderful gesture.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Here's a picture of the hat WR sent to me, I mean Ole Gray. That's right, he sent me the Tour Tempo last time! You're so thoughtful WR!!! This is a very neat hat! Love it!

DSCF8385.jpg
DSCF8386.jpg

Nice goin WR!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on you WR!!

Awesome job WR!!! Talking about "getting your Mashies on"

Grey, you are welcome my friend. I figured with your recent switch to the :cleveland: line in your bag and your love of the Mashie, this would be perfect for you. I know you probably have plenty of hats from all those other lines you used to swing, just wanted to keep you current. :bananadance:

Grey, you are welcome my friend. I figured with your recent switch to the :cleveland: line in your bag and your love of the Mashie, this would be perfect for you. I know you probably have plenty of hats from all those other lines you used to swing, just wanted to keep you current. :bananadance:

You are a good man and friend Rhino! I appreciate ya buddy and we will have to do a dress alike down at WPB with out hawt caps :thankyou::thumb:

Back