The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get this thread back on track...

yes TC I said "look at me" :alien2: But I am on a real course... so the same joke you guys keep making is now moot.

WOW -- Look at the raw power this man possesses! I think Elton John sang a song about my scramble partner one time. hmmm yep it was Rocket Man :golf2::thumb:...

Twas a funny video. I find it funny that an albino Canadian tries to mimic the dude from the old spice commercial. #notwinning

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Gimme 2 weeks and I'll be darker than the dude from the old spice commercial. ;) ok maybe not darker but darker than I am now.

Tappin to the oldies

Gimme 2 weeks and I'll be darker than the dude from the old spice commercial. ;) ok maybe not darker but darker than I am now.

Tappin to the oldies

Lmao! Good luck with that. Glad your season is underway dude. Keep the videos rolling (at least you're making and posting some).

Great video RB! Your swing looks damn good too! Maybe that simulator work this winter paid off!! Excellent work on the video!

Booom! Great job RB, still going long it looks like.

nice video RB!

That''s a good looking swing you have there teammate.

Kevin

NIce video RB, its abooot time we heard some Canadian.

Grrrrr. Aboot

I want to see some videos of the rest of you chumps. Only really been me, one-t and the two captains posting videos. (unless I missed something)

Come on boys and girls. Bring it.

Tappin to the oldies

Nice Video Belbin!!! Loving the fact that your courses are opening up!

Grrrrr. Aboot

I want to see some videos of the rest of you chumps. Only really been me, one-t and the two captains posting videos. (unless I missed something)

Tappin to the oldies

i have a few in store - im going to buy a video camera here in the next week - my camera video sucks outside. then ill have some - i have some ideas for my putter unboxing - as well as a Morgan Cup video as a whole. I wanted to get some film at the demo day and try and do a video mash-up of the players with some background music playing. a prelude to it all. we'll see though - imagining and visualizing the video is easy - producing end results is a little more difficult.

Lets get this thread back on track...

yes TC I said "look at me" :alien2: But I am on a real course... so the same joke you guys keep making is now moot.

Ya hear that OEM - you need some new material - stat.

Was always curious what my VR tour would sound like slowed down a couple gears.

Grrrrr. Aboot

Tappin to the oldies

Great video RB, great looking swing as well. Loving all the hype you guys are bringing with the MC, all in good fun trash talk

Lol. Just wait till I hit a TM r11 or SF2.0. The sound will be deafening.

Tappin to the oldies

Curious, from one Nova Scotian to another, which course is that?

Team Hackers use iron covers, and most likely wear a lot of cologne. Bunch of prancing dandies.

Kevin

Team Hackers use iron covers, and most likely wear a lot of cologne. Bunch of prancing dandies.

Kevin

Team Paradise uses cheese as iron covers, and for sure does not wear deoderant. Bunch of short gameless dandies.

Team Paradise uses cheese as iron covers, and for sure does not wear deoderant. Bunch of short gameless dandies.

Sorry, Mr. My swing is loose at the top and I hit it both left and right, but our irons clank together when we ride, like our forged carbon steel man parts when we walk. And we don't wear deodorant as we reek of victory. A smell to be shared, not masked.

Kevin

Eagle crest. That was number 8 a 413y par 4 and I had a lw left after that drive.

Tappin to the oldies

You're SOOOO huge!

I'd have a gap wedge left I'm sure of it. Good thing it's my favorite wedge. I throw darts with it.

Thanks for noticing. Normally I reserve that for Flashy but you are close enough to a woman I'll let it slide this time.

Tappin to the oldies

Right. If I'm close enough to a woman for your standards then Canada truly is a horrible place for women. Guys like you are complete over compensators for a reason. I bet your packing a vienna sausage downstairs. Come talk to me when you have the manlyness to make a baby small fry!

Right. If I'm close enough to a woman for your standards then Canada truly is a horrible place for women. Guys like you are complete over compensators for a reason. I bet your packing a vienna sausage downstairs. Come talk to me when you have the manlyness to make a baby small fry!

haha omg i just lost it reading that

Thanks for noticing. Normally I reserve that for Flashy but you are close enough to a woman I'll let it slide this time.

Tappin to the oldies

:D:rofl::laughing: You boys just make the old man laugh his arse off !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back