The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that thinks it sucks that Schwartzel won the Masters?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Absolutely. Schwartzel is even more boring then I am. It's great for him and all but rates a big meh on the awesome scale. I'd even rather Adam Scott would have won and that guy just bothers me (could be the putter or his hair or something else entirely).

Yes old activities from the past can come back and bite you in the Penis. Until the MC you should buy some spotlights and when you cant sleep just got to the practice green at that course 5 minutes from you house and get your short game on.

Or yo Mashie On!

I hope all of you get in trouble for the p word. Since I got in trouble for the Q word. Family friendly site. I threw all of you under the bus! hahaha I kid, just bustin your chops.

I hope all of you get in trouble for the p word. Since I got in trouble for the Q word. Family friendly site. Just threw all of you under the bus! hahaha I kid, just bustin your chops.

Q is rude and slang. P is educational and proper. Luke is proper too.

You may as well just have called it music before Bridges, with that note being a V-flat.

Q is rude and slang. P is educational and proper. Luke is proper too.

You may as well just have called it music before Bridges, with that note being a V-flat.

Telling someone they like penis and calling someone a Qu##r is the same thing. Go back to your bag milk and your picutres of luke donald and tigger stuck together.

Spoiler
Just so everyone knows, me and thainer are joking with each other.

Telling someone they like penis and calling someone a Qu##r is the same thing. But good try. Go back to your bag milk and your picutres of luke donald and tigger stuck together.

My bad. I misinterpreted the Q word. F not R. Woops.

My bad. I misinterpreted the Q word. F not R. Woops.

Harsh reaction though. Wow.

Dude, you know im joking. I thought you knew that by now. You joke with me, I joke back with you. Whats funny is the spoiler I posted because I guess you didnt know I was joking haha. Dont take me seriously, you should know this.

Dude, you know im joking. I thought you knew that by now. You joke with me, I joke back with you. Whats funny is the spoiler I posted because I guess you didnt know I was joking haha. Dont take me seriously, you should know this.

Hahaha I'm mostly good for times between 9am and midnight, after that I'm lost to all general rules! Haha

About now I have to take everything as a joke, ever since I made fun of TC's grass I can no longer be serious on this forum.

About now I have to take everything as a joke, ever since I made fun of TC's grass I can no longer be serious on this forum.

TCs grass grows on his face. It's appears to be like the rough at a us open.

My face grass is like the bunkers at whistling straits. Little bit o' grass, some smooth, no one knows what is where. It's patchy and ugly and golden.

***just to clarify, DJ did NOT ground his club in my previous example.

90% of my posts are jokes, I hardly take anything serious unless it gets heated, I usually just return the joke if someone makes a joke about me but sometimes it turns out bad and people get mad. Im usually laughing or have a smile when I post because I really dont intend anything I post to be serious, but its real hard to tell tone on here and im guessing thats were 80% of the arguments start if not more is when someone gets pissed because they think someone is being a d!ck when they were joking then all hell breaks loose and we end up with a 3 page argument over something dumb.

I can't decide if I want to take Friday afternoon off of work and go drink my face off at the University for the last day of classes.
Problem is, I'll miss 5hrs of work and then spend on beer... so that could easily be a $150+ afternoon with opportunity cost. hmmmm

i need to go on a beer run... and soon

I have laughed so much at the forum today, just funny posts.

I have laughed so much at the forum today, just funny posts.

I'm sick and tired of you making jokes around here. This forum is for serious posts ONLY, Overton.

I'm sick and tired of you making jokes around here. This forum is for serious posts ONLY, Overton.

HAHAH! that just made me lol.

Not enough Golf Talk in this thread. Is this appropriate place to add Mark Eaton would destroy any modern "basketball" team with a single chest hair?

Not enough Golf Talk in this thread. Is this appropriate place to add Mark Eaton would destroy any modern "basketball" team with a single chest hair?

Mark Eaton? Did he play when they wore those short shorts that my dad mowed the lawn in?

The greatest (imo) Utah Jazz player to ever rep that uniform. Highly underrated. He was about 8 feet tall with the shooting touch of Bird, creativity of Dr J and determination of Jordan.

Mark Eaton? Did he play when they wore those short shorts that my dad mowed the lawn in?

Bro, I am gaming Forged irons with after market grips. Other than walking I cant get much more serious

The greatest (imo) Utah Jazz player to ever rep that uniform. Highly underrated. He was about 8 feet tall with the shooting touch of Bird, creativity of Dr J and determination of Jordan.

I can't say I remember him, but he sounds like a beast. I was always a Celtics/Larry Bird fan, but I quit watching basketball in the early 90's and never got back into it much. I started banging those stupid bongo drums and circle dancing.

WHAT!?!?!?!? Stockton? Malone? Ok maybe not Malone for the 6 kids factor but Stockton was the man. Shorts that are too short and too tight are called 'Stockton shorts' What does Mark Eaton have? 'I'm as pale as Eaton?' No contest

Bro, I am gaming Forged irons with after market grips. Other than walking I cant get much more serious

Now that I think about it, so am I. Only difference is that I walk. I'm as serious as a case of the Woods on your upper lip.

Lol he had that beard man. He also just looked like the harborer of death. No messing with the California Kid Mark Eaton.

WHAT!?!?!?!? Stockton? Malone? Ok maybe not Malone for the 6 kids factor but Stockton was the man. Shorts that are too short and too tight are called 'Stockton shorts' What does Mark Eaton have? 'I'm as pale as Eaton?' No contest

Lol. What level circle dancing?

I can't say I remember him, but he sounds like a beast. I was always a Celtics/Larry Bird fan, but I quit watching basketball in the early 90's and never got back into it much. I started banging those stupid bongo drums and circle dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back