Jason Day Driver Fitting

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a video that TaylorMade just sent to us speaking with Jason Day about his driver and fitting.

That is cool to see the players excitement

305 carry!!! Those guys are good!!!

Thats some serious distance. Did they blur the head out on that close up?

its funny how excited he gets about the new driver. He sounds just like we do at the demo day.

He was hitting it so well this past weekend at The Masters. I like his swing!

That is a great video, he really takes a rip with his driver doesn't he? So much for the old theory of swinging 80% of your full swing with driver. Impressive numbers to say the least!

G'day mate! How ya goin'?

I like that Jason Day, he impressed me on Sunday.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I love the giddy grin he's got going on when he's hearing those numbers.

Would love to see a LH sample at demo day!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I will probably have the same goofy grin on my face when I get fitted for my Taylormade driver later this year. Of course, my numbers will be nowhere near his. biggsy and rbelbin on the other hand, they should be giddy watching this video.

Wow JB, you guys just keep putting out all kinds of great media for us to enjoy. Thanks!

His technique is so impressive. He puts the speed exactly where it should be.

I will probably have the same goofy grin on my face when I get fitted for my Taylormade driver later this year. Of course, my numbers will be nowhere near his. biggsy and rbelbin on the other hand, they should be giddy watching this video.

You will

That is pretty much how everyone looked at the Kingdom after being fitted for their new drivers.

What an amazing video, very cool! If a pro is that surprised by the advancements in tech, us duffers should be astounded!

Enjoyed watching that video. I do wonder, however, what exactly they are bluring out on the driver head. He can definitely pound that ball.

and that he uses a 10.5 head breaks the myth that all pros use a 8 degree driver to get distance!

Nice video! I like Day a lot and was glad to see more of him this past weekend. Love how he swings out of his shoes and keeps things under control.

Enjoyed watching that video. I do wonder, however, what exactly they are bluring out on the driver head. He can definitely pound that ball.

I saw that as well. I have no idea why they were doing it. Reduce glare?

Very cool video, nice to see his reaction. I really like the look of this driver

I love the line "I can take on certain bunkers an carry corners" he was already thinking of courses he going to play this year. His swing is so balanced for as hard as he was going after it. Got Game!

That is a great video, he really takes a rip with his driver doesn't he? So much for the old theory of swinging 80% of your full swing with driver. Impressive numbers to say the least!

Random question: Did those look like fubuki tour graphics on the shaft to anyone else?

Thanks for the Video it was exciting to watch

His technique is so impressive. He puts the speed exactly where it should be.

I was thinking the same thing. You can see how he builds speed during the downswing and it maxes out at impact. Really looks explosive, yet smooth. Something to keep in my head next time I'm swinging driver.

To me, from the way they were talking it almost sounds like this video is a little older, maybe going back to the beginning of the year / season. That is, the video might have been out before they lifted their media embargo.

Great video and a very impressive young man. He definitely turned me into a fan this weekend.

Back