TM Penta Giveaway?

SamYYZ

Reaction score
I swear I saw an ad during the Masters promoting TM Penta balls, with a website where you could register to win two sleeves of balls to test. Does anyone know what that site is? I've searched and can't find anything...

- Sam

I saw that too. So you're not going crazy. It's funny if you google Tm Penta Giveaway the first 4 links bring you back to THP! I guess this site getting a little too big haha.
Was interested in it too, I'll post what I can find.

no I dont remember seeing that, but would be interested, thats for sure

nice to see if this is true. I would love to hit some free Pentas

Called Taylormade's customer Service Line. They had no idea what I was talking about. Rep said that currently they had no free promotional ball giveaways.
Shame, I'm absotlutly positive i saw the same commerical during the Masters too.

Dang, I was getting all excited, I like them Penta golf balls almost as much as my Bridgestone B-330 RX's.

Thanks for the info Snaphook

You guys had my looking , Now I'm sad. lol

Thanks for the info Snaphook

Honestly I'm a little peeved. I remember seeing the commercial and saying to myself that I better jump on that (Penta is not my gamer ball, but a free sleeve is always welcome)

Probably need to befriend them on facebook :banghead:

taylormadegolf.com/testpenta

Need to be 15 handicap or lower, play 3 or more rounds a month, and need to currently play a tour level ball

Thanks JACOB!!! Stupid Taylormade Customer service rep.....

gotta love when they know nothing about thier company lol

I am here to serve, lol. They are giving out to, like, 60000 people over the next few months.

Thanks JACOB!!! Stupid Taylormade Customer service rep.....

Thanks for the info Jacob! I put in my info. Hopefully I'm one of them chosen. But I'm not lucky when it comes to stuff like that, so I won't hold my breath. It sure would be nice to game some expensive balls like TM Penta.

That is awesome! The Pentas are fantastic golf balls!

I'm in !

Thanks Jacob and OP !

The link work, thanks Jacob

Now I am a happy camper, I'm in, Thanks JR

There we go.. Nice work!

Thanks for finding the link!

Back