What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My golf budget(other than balls and greens fees) has reached it's limit for the year already...

Hawaii - 171 holes of golf...yep...9 1/2 rounds in 5 days.
Taylormade R-11 3-wood
Taylormade 2.0 irons 4-PW
Taylormade R-11 TMX T2 cart bag
4 day guys outing in Sunriver Oregon - 12th annual Brews and Birdies Tour

Id say thats an impressive few months already

Last edited:
got a scotty cameron putter head cover for a buck in the bargain bin at work... nobody claimed it in the lost and found so they put it out

bought a mashie last week and a clicgear 3.0 and haven't spent a dollar yet. sad news is, i traded in clubs to get them.

I just picked up a black pair of Puma Cell Fusion golf shoes. I found a good deal online for them, $134. I can't wait to get them in.

Got a pair of Addias Tech Response 3.0 black. Got them on Ebay new for $30. Hopefully this will give me motivation to walk more!

10-174-2T.jpg

10-142-2T.jpg

yhst-17159114447480_2150_440613061
Only in Brown

1 of those shirts will be at the outing, not sure which

Picked up a couple pair on nike shorts and some epoch tees. After hearing all the great reviews from this site and from the local pro about these tees I had to try them out. I picked up the 50 count (40 3.25in and 10 1.5in) for $6. Hoping these last me for many seasons to come!

I like the Ping belt Ddec. Nice and snazzy!

Also, I didn't purchase them today but my CG16 irons arrived today. Woo Hoo!

Just picked up a brand new 35" Cleveland VP Milled #2 Putter for $41.99 total including s/h on ebay. Looking forward to rolling it.

Bought a dozen Taylormade Burner TP golf balls, they are the best fit for me so far in my independent MC testing.

Bought a dozen Taylormade Burner TP golf balls, they are the best fit for me so far in my independent MC testing.

I love those balls, I am gonna try some Callaways next time out though

I love those balls, I am gonna try some Callaways next time out though

Ya they're great, I loved the Burner Tour, but I'm seeing just a little more greenside spin with these. A guy I was playing with the other day gave me a HX hot ball (the new one) and it was a great ball.

Ya they're great, I loved the Burner Tour, but I'm seeing just a little more greenside spin with these. A guy I was playing with the other day gave me a HX hot ball (the new one) and it was a great ball.

yeah, the HX hot was last years, the Hex Diablo and Diablo tour are some of the replacements. Then there is the TOur IS and IZ, I am gonna get a sleeve of each I think and test them all

yeah, the HX hot was last years, the Hex Diablo and Diablo tour are some of the replacements. Then there is the TOur IS and IZ, I am gonna get a sleeve of each I think and test them all

I have tried both of the new Diablo balls. I like the Tour better.

ddec...where are you

ddec...where are you

you rang sir? Oops I didn't see your previous question.

I liked the feel off of the irons a little better, I also thought it was better around the greens. Distance wise I thought they were similar.

you rang sir? Oops I didn't see your previous question.

I liked the feel off of the irons a little better, I also thought it was better around the greens. Distance wise I thought they were similar.

cool! Thanks buddy!!

It was last night, but I picked up some R9 Irons 4-PW,AW. I also picked up a used Tour Edge T-Balance 01 putter.

$(KGrHqZ,!mIE2EoTLOFeBNn3VUuwZ!~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!hsE2RG,B4q3BNmnVjE1m!~~0_3.JPG

Getting ready for the season: :blob: I bought a bag of tees, and a bag of (5) generic headcovers, to take care of a mixture of long clubs.

Love those irons Bogey, that putter on the other hand, ummmm glad you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back