What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love those irons Bogey, that putter on the other hand, ummmm glad you like it.

I think I was more curious about the putter since I saw JB post pics of the Ghosted version. I like putters, and really just want to try it out. A putter has to be awfully good to knock the TM-880 out of the bag.

I think I was more curious about the putter since I saw JB post pics of the Ghosted version. I like putters, and really just want to try it out. A putter has to be awfully good to knock the TM-880 out of the bag.

I would imagine so, the TM-880 is just a thing of beauty.

Cobra S9-1 driver for my brother. $50 from 3balls. Don't know much about this one, but for the price it should blow his Sams Club driver away.

4 used dg spinner's (1+ and 3 reg) for 50.00.

Spinners out my ears now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 used dg spinner's (1+ and 3 reg) for 50.00.

Spinners out my ears now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy :poop: thats a great deal.

Spent my gift certificate I won yesterday. Got some Bridgestone E5 balls to try out, Callaway tees, and a small bottle of bug spray for my golf bag. Oh yeah, and a Cleveland 7 wood is on its way to my house. I'm as bad as Ole Gray. I admit it.

I picked up some E7's as I will be playing in a tournament in a couple of weeks where it will be very windy and want to keep the ball flight down. Supposedly that's what these do.

I got a pair of Nike air zoom TW shoes, they are last years model but, brand new and only 60 bones at the nike outlet so pretty thrifty i say. I (FINALLY) did an iron fitting for my ci9s at edwinn watts they will be bent 2* upright and will be done by friday and maybe thursday. Also got white lampkin 3-gen grips put on them and wedges and a dozen fg tour balls.

Ordered a blue Clicgear 3.0 push cart last night. Got the great deal from Sports Authority

Edit: Sports Authority had a pricing error on their website, which they are not honoring. My ordered was canceled (by them). Although they have offered me a 25% discount off the corrected price, which is still a good deal, I have decided to stick with my old :bagboy: Express LS for a while longer.

Last edited:
adding another one

10-147-2T.jpg

also got this for Nerfny
yhst-17159114447480_2154_3159242870

Ordered a blue Clicgear 3.0 push cart last night. Got the great deal from Sports Authority

I got a red one coming.

Just picked up a Matrix shaft for my R9 and a weight kit for it as well! I hate waiting.

Completed my wedge setup for the season with a 52/10 CG16. I might get it reshafted with a DG Spinner . I love this shaft in my MP T11 56/13.

Completed my wedge setup for the season with a 52/10 CG16. I might get it reshafted with a DG Spinner . I love this shaft in my MP T11 56/13.

Nice pickup! I just nabbed the 54 CG16 to finish mine myself. The Spinners are nice, nice, nice IMO.

Over the weekend I bought a Mashie M3... In LOVE!
I received email confirmation today that my Tour Striker Pro 7i shipped!
Last but most certainly not least I have started email conversations with Ted at SeeMore to get a new putter. I am most excited by this one. I have wanted a SeeMore for quite some time.

I picked up a Scotty Cameron SS Kombi today. I've been eyeing it up for several months and decided to take the plunge after struggling with my putting the last few months!

I got a old, old, old wilson sam snead payoff putter today, aka bullseye putter and i can putt left handed with it too, it is ambidextrous LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back