Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
www. 14stix.com has one xl left of the chrome color SLIGO - HOFFLAND 1/4-ZIP THERMAL for $39.99, this is a great deal on a Sligo thermal.

Hey DD, have you bought from them before? I wanted to look at the thermals and this message came up, www.14stix.com contains content from rikadirect.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Kinda freaked me out.. any experience there?

ejectit.com has the Hot Biscuits golf ball warmer for $65.79 + $5 s/h this item retails on Amazon for $109. http://www.ejectit.com/?affiliateid=10061

This is a very interesting DOD as I did not know such a product exsists. I know it is illegal to warm golf balls during a round, but I do not know about heating them pre round, I assume it to be legal. It looks like the price will drop in less than an hour, I am not familar with this site, so I don't know if the price will continue to drop through the day.

ejectit.com has the Hot Biscuits golf ball warmer for $65.79 + $5 s/h this item retails on Amazon for $109. http://www.ejectit.com/?affiliateid=10061

This is a very interesting DOD as I did not know such a product exsists. I know it is illegal to warm golf balls during a round, but I do not know about heating them pre round, I assume it to be legal. It looks like the price will drop in less than an hour, I am not familar with this site, so I don't know if the price will continue to drop through the day.

Ole Gray would love this!

Here we go, and I did so good resisting any Ole Gray comments :D

Not sure if they ship, but Las Vegas Golf & Tennis has the R9 FW on sale right now for $99. Maybe this is the going price now, I only checked Golfsmith and they were still quite a bit higher.

Just got an email from rockbottomgolf that they have the Nickent 4dX Evolver drivers on sale for $49.95, new.

I have one and can attest that it is a very good driver and adjustable as well.

Not sure if they ship, but Las Vegas Golf & Tennis has the R9 FW on sale right now for $99. Maybe this is the going price now, I only checked Golfsmith and they were still quite a bit higher.

Good Price, I might have to go down and check them out after work.

Clicgear 3.0 $112 before S/H at sportsauthority.com with coupon SAFFAPR

Thanks for the link, now $132.00 lighter, but have a bright, new, red Clicgear on the way :banana:

Thanks for the link, now $132.00 lighter, but have a bright, new, red Clicgear on the way :banana:

Lighter in the wallet also, but mine's blue! Thanks for the info gigantor!

Lighter in the wallet also, but mine's blue! Thanks for the info gigantor!

I also ordered a blue one. Couldn't resist this deal.

Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh! I could not stand being tempted by such a great deal. A red one in heading to my house. Thanks for posting gig.

naileditgolf

naileditgolf

Got an email from a place called Naileditgolf.com about TM Raylor Hybirds for $49. No idea how that company is to deal with though....

ordered a shaft from them. good price. took almost 2 weeks to arrive. no email confirmation of shipping.

when it arrived, it was BROKEN in two. they put it loosely in a big box with a few pieces of paper - if you taped the pieces together, it would not amount to a regular sheet of paper.

they are sending me a return label but wont send me the new one until they get the broken one back - even though they have my credit card information. (they say they are worried about being scammed). it will probably be another 4 weeks before i see it. they promised to pack it better next time.

i will keep you guys updated.

Budget Golf has the NIKE TECH CORE STRIPE POLO - $25.96 http://tinyurl.com/3tzo94r

that is awesome. but the question is, is this the 2010 model or previous tech core stripe.

the old one was thick and had like a felt inside lining. the 2010 model was more traditional dri fit and thinner, but in a good way. anyone know?

So return it and order this one! $67 is $67.

I ordered the Clicgear from Sports Authority this morning for the discounted price, and just received an email cancelling the order. I called and spoke to CS, and he was unaware why the order was cancelled. He is "looking into it", and I should hear something later in the week. To me, this means I won't get it for the previous price. The price is now $199 on the website and the coupon applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back