Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Username came from my snowboard in the 9th grade and pic is quest field at a sounders game! GO SOUNDERS BABY!

I just had an Avatar change. I went to my new head cover that my son purchased me. We had a weight loosing context and I lost. the looser had to use the head-cover that the other one choose. This is it. Its Stitch, he got it out of Japan.

I'm a flyfishing guide, and the avatar is a picture taken on the river of 5 adult cougars on the way to dinner. Odd to see 5 together, but pretty cool.

I used to be big into the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG. I actually played almost on a pro level at the age of 12. My deck type was called "Aggro", in which the user plays hyper-agressive. I was good, and it was my first forum name ever, so I kept it.

I used to be big into the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG. I actually played almost on a pro level at the age of 12. My deck type was called "Aggro", in which the user plays hyper-agressive. I was good, and it was my first forum name ever, so I kept it.
You should switch back, that's an awesome reason to choose a username!

You should switch back, that's an awesome reason to choose a username!

I said "almost pro". lol

I just spent an hour looking at some of my old posts on a TCG forum. I was so into it. It was worse than golf. I was just 12, but I was constantly trying new setups, trying to find creative ways to circumvent the fact that I couldn't buy the best cards. Then I went to a National Qualifying tourney, and I got whipped. I was inexperienced against such opponants. When I got home I gave my deck to my brother. I spent hundreds on that thing, built it from the ground up, and I gave it up after a bad beat.

I am kinda glad I did though. I needed to stop. I was too into it. I spent all my time on it. I didnt have much of a life.

I think I'm still gonna call you aggro. It's so different calling people by their new username.. just doesn't feel the same.

is it your real name or does it have a diff meaning?

My surname is Gordon (nickname is Gordo or Gord) and I like to rock, it's also a bit of a tribute to Ad Rock from the Beastie Boys.

dhjkelly

d - david
h - henry
j - john
kelly (surname)

and the avatar is my current shoes but i'm thinking about getting them in black aswell

Testing another avatar for my sponsor. This one seems a bit small. But thats not what she says.

I said "almost pro". lol

I just spent an hour looking at some of my old posts on a TCG forum. I was so into it. It was worse than golf. I was just 12, but I was constantly trying new setups, trying to find creative ways to circumvent the fact that I couldn't buy the best cards. Then I went to a National Qualifying tourney, and I got whipped. I was inexperienced against such opponants. When I got home I gave my deck to my brother. I spent hundreds on that thing, built it from the ground up, and I gave it up after a bad beat.

I am kinda glad I did though. I needed to stop. I was too into it. I spent all my time on it. I didnt have much of a life.

Could have been worse........could have been Magic: The Gathering!!

I just returned from a bama golf trip and played a RTJ course in Greenville. This tee box was one of the finest views. First round was right in the middle of the water. On our second round I played to middle of fairway.

I changed mine last week. Just got my hair cut with bangs. Not sure how I feel about it, but it's been kind of fun. Nice to have a change. I had to take self pics for everyone to see and this was my first one. I couldn't stop laughing. It's so lame to take pictures of yourself. What do you think of the style? Should I keep it?

I changed mine last week. Just got my hair cut with bangs. Not sure how I feel about it, but it's been kind of fun. Nice to have a change. I had to take self pics for everyone to see and this was my first one. I couldn't stop laughing. It's so lame to take pictures of yourself. What do you think of the style? Should I keep it?

Looks fine to me.

Username is just a combo of initial, nickname, and favorite number worn for sports. Avatar is a pic of my 1.5 yr old Shepherd, "Foley."

Foley was named after an old buddy, Tom Foley, a fireman who died on 9/11 at Ground Zero. I was NYPD so there's a natural bond there but I first met Tommy and only really knew him for the one season of college football we'd played together in '87.

We went to rival, cross-town high schools, worked for the same city but our paths only crossed for one football season. Still, he made an impression. Great guy... RIP.

its cute keep it

I keep waiting for bogey_russ to make a big run of birdies and become "birdie_russ".........Great name though. Our current Rat Terrier is named Bogey. I tell everyone he got the name because he acts a little...under par.

I went to a small college in North Carolina and am originally from New York. For a while people would just yell "Hey New York", which eventually got shortened to York. People called me York all through college. I went to a National Fraternity meeting in Ohio and people would ask what do you go by, and what chapter are you from. I was York from Epsilon Mu (EM). Hence, yorkem.

Back