Newest lil THP'er

WessCook

Tweet me @WessCook
Reaction score
Handicap
His name is Colton Alan Cook!

He was born this morning at 0908. He came in at 6lbs 13oz and is 18 1/2" long.

He was born with a cleft lip and pallet. We did know about it so we had time to prepare. He is the most handsome little man out there. He's got my butt chin which just tops the cake for me. When he first looked up at me in delivery this morning I cried like a little girl. There was just no way to avoid it!

Congratulations. I think a set of callaways will do him good for now, lol.

Congrats on the new golfing partner!

Congrats on your little one man. Dont worry I think most of us cry like little girls when we see our first child...well I did anyways.

Congrats man! I cried like a little baby when my son was born! Easily the greatest day of my life! Congrats!!!

Thanks guys, definitely the best day of my life. I couldn't be more proud.

Congrats! My golfing buddy just had a little boy on the final day of The Masters. He isn't even mine, but I got a little knot in my stomach when I saw him.

Congrats on your new baby Boy. I cried for everyone . We are allowed. Wish you and your family many blessing. Enjoy

Best wishes to you and your family! Welcome to the world Colton! :)

Congrats!!

Conragts!

Congratulations there is no better feeling, even a hole in one is nothing like the feeling you get from being a father/mother.

Congrats!!

Awesome! I love kids. Congrats my man and enjoy every moment with him. Glad to hear that everyone is healthy!!!!

Congrats dude! Nothing better than being a dad.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Congratulations! I hope everyone is doing well.

congrats! Hope everyone is doing well

Congratulations!!!

Congrats uscgmk, each of us who are parents (& grandparents) fully understand. There are certain times in life where your head has just got to leak.

Congrats bud and best wishes.

Congrats on your precious little boy. I had two precious little boys who grew up to be fine men and I cherish the memories. They grow up so fast. Enjoy that little man all you can!!!

Congrats on that beautiful child! Life is such a miracle. When does he get his first set of clubs?

Back