Lajosi Putters Thread

Dang JMan. That sounds like a pricey hobby, lol. I will stick to golf balls...
Yep, and best part is thats just part of it, he just wants a happy customer so he will do whatever you need to fit your eye. I've got the 4 CS's and a Goose Neck right now, flow neck is on the list though.

Dang JMan. That sounds like a pricey hobby, lol. I will stick to golf balls...

It is. But, I have a loving and understanding wife too. Ony aggreement was post med-school she wants to meet Kari when we visit Australia. naturally I was a-ok with that! lol

I hope so, lol. I would love to meet a putter designer and pick his brain over an afternoon round of golf.
It is. But, I have a loving and understanding wife too. Ony aggreement was post med-school she wants to meet Kari when we visit Australia. naturally I was a-ok with that! lol

Its like I just sent Kari in an email, this really might be my favorite of ANY he has done.

CustomLajosi025.png

CustomLajosi023.png

So freaking clean and the finish is so sweet.

I can not WAIT until I get my custom face-milling from Kari!

The thing is going to be BEAUTIFUL!

Wow, great pic's of some sweet putters from Kari, thanks Jman. That white albino is blowing me away.

The white Didge is awesome.

It would be an insane amount of work but the white Didge with the lizard face milling and then have the lizards paint filled in green would be the hottest putter in the universe. Finish it with a black center shaft and a green grip. Mmmm....

I wonder if that's even possible...

As I sit here at 3am undoubtedly dying from tuberculosis, just got an email from Kari and he actually has the billet in hand now. I'm giving him 100% authority to mill whatever on this one, I should be getting some sample pics today!!! YAY putter, BOO coughing up a lung!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I sit here at 3am undoubtedly dying from tuberculosis, just got an email from Kari and he actually has the billet in hand now. I'm giving him 100% authority to mill whatever on this one, I should be getting some sample pics today!!! YAY putter, BOO coughing up a lung!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang man, put that cigar out, get your butt to bed and stay there, lol. Can't wait to see the pic's of this one buddy, but hope your healthy soon.

Dang man, put that cigar out, get your butt to bed and stay there, lol. Can't wait to see the pic's of this one buddy, but hope your healthy soon.

Yeah, wasn't a good night Duey. Woke the wife up as I was hacking up a lung (not good) and from there just stayed up from 3:00 on. Needless to say it turned into movie day here at school.

We should have pics thgouhout the milling process. Kari is just as excited as I am since this is the first time he will have ever milled damascus. Awesomeness.

Here's another of Kari's more recent, the CS Didge, this one just looks awesome IMHO. He's got several of these in play.

TourputtersBroms024.jpg

TourputtersBroms023.png

TourputtersBroms022.png

Good lord, this stuff is unreal! I JUST picked up a Piretti, but I know what my next putter will be!!!

Man, what a beauty. Kari must be as much an artist as a craftsman. Get healthy my friend.

Tap,Tap,Tap

You've done it now Jman : p

Sent an email off with my outlandish requestes so we'll see what he says heh.

Also, get better mate!

You've done it now Jman : p

Sent an email off with my outlandish requestes so we'll see what he says heh.

Also, get better mate!

I can't wait for updates ST!

I expect to be hearing from Kari tomorrow with some jpegs of possibilities for the damascus. WHOO!

Also, just to share, Kari put up some pics of the new modified KLP4's, pretty sweet, only difference is a flat topline rather than the hi-toe.

LajosiTourPutters002.jpg

LajosiTourPutters007.png

LajosiTourPutters014.png

Jman!! You have got to stop this.. I fall in love with a new one every single day! I'm loving those KLP4's

I'm finall going to order myself one within the next month or so, now that I FINALLY graduate the RRT program.. gotta buy myself a little present :joy:

Jman!! You have got to stop this.. I fall in love with a new one every single day! I'm loving those KLP4's

I'm finall going to order myself one within the next month or so, now that I FINALLY graduate the RRT program.. gotta buy myself a little present :joy:

Haha, well check you may want to avert your eyes from what is going to follow...

Bayzie Heel-Shafted Mallet. Oh. My. Goodness.

Bayzie-mallet001.png

Bayzie-mallet002.png

Bayzie-mallet.png

"Don't Look Ethel", lmao. Jman has no mercy!

"Don't Look Ethel", lmao. Jman has no mercy!

You know it Duey! Wait till you see the model I picked for the damascus, its a new one from Kari and trust me you'll love it (I know that stylistically we like alot of the same, this beast will be classic with a great modern twist. Trust me.

Jman.. they keep getting better!

You've got me on the edge of my seat for the damascus piece. I'VE GOT TO SEE THE MODEL!

thedue is right, no mercy.. no mercy at all!

OK, update time!

I honest to goodness think Kari has a winner with this Bayzie Heel-Shafted mid-mallet. The lines on this are just so slick. I really want one.

Bayzie-mallet025.jpg

Bayzie-mallet019.png

Bayzie-mallet020.png

Bayzie-mallet022.png

Bayzie-mallet024.jpg

Bayzie-mallet025.jpg

Bayzie-mallet028.png

Bayzie-mallet032.png

So so slick. Also, after this Easter weekend I should be able to start updating on the damascus endeavor. The head style is picked and confirmed but I'm gouing to hold off on any of the detais until Kari starts taking pics. He knows you guys like daily updates so he is going to oblige us in that regard. Too cool!

I am with ya, Jman. That is probably my favorite headshape of his.

I am with ya, Jman. That is probably my favorite headshape of his.

Yeah, although its based off of the #9 idea, I really think Kari made something unique as all get out wiht this one. The lines on it just look good. I'm telling you one in gunmetal is SCREAMING at me but I just cannot do it right now.

Yeah, although its based off of the #9 idea, I really think Kari made something unique as all get out wiht this one. The lines on it just look good. I'm telling you one in gunmetal is SCREAMING at me but I just cannot do it right now.

What are you having done with the damascus?

Wow you made those. Thats some nice work.

Back