Foster's Going to be a Big Brother!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
There are quite a few of you who know who Foster is. For those of you who don't, he's my 2 1/2 year old man of awesomeness! Foster had some health issues as a youngster and I'm glad to say that it looks like he finally has most of them kicked. He still has a ureter issue in his left kidney but it's improving and surgical correction is not necessary.

Anyway, I've know for a little while now but there's always certain times when you just don't pronounce to the world that you're expecting, for fear of jinx'ing something! So we are proud to say that Foster's going to be a big brother. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet but we will know in about a month and we plan on finding out.

Erin's pretty sure it's a boy but I have a feeling it's going to be a little girl. We've been mulling over names for a while and we are big on conserving family names. Erin's grandmother (on her father's side) had the surname Masters and I so desperately want to use that name if it's a boy. How cool would it be to have a son with the name Masters!!!! Of course, she won't let me use it so I think I'll just push for Phil instead.

Anyway, just wanted to share the news with my THP family! The due date is in the end of September. Would be wild if this one popped out on Foster's birthday!

Congratulations. It is a big step and we wish you the healthiest and the happiest.

I should point out that Hundy is going to be jealous.

TC congrats my friend!!!!!!!!! That's awesome news!

Congratulations!

Congrats buddy thats great news! Masters would be a sweet name for a boy but the woman always has veto power. Really happy for you man.

CONGRATS TC!!!!

Fantastic news man! Fantastic!

Thanks gents. I won't lie, it wasn't planned (neither was Foster), and I'm a wee bit stressed about it, but so far everything has gone smoothly.

Congrats TC!! Great news!

I should point out that Hundy is going to be jealous.

I thought it was going to be one of those things that everyone knew but no one was going to talk about it.

Congrats Lucas! The name Thain is always available for use just incase.

Huge congrats to you and Erin, TC! Best wishes and I hope the best for all of you.

Huge congrats TC! What a great bit of news! I think the name Masters is awesome! I can't wait to meet your kids soon!

That is so awesome TC and family!! Congrats!!

Thanks gents. I won't lie, it wasn't planned (neither was Foster), and I'm a wee bit stressed about it, but so far everything has gone smoothly.

Are they ever TC, are they ever? We are actually in discussions at the Coolbreeze house hold as to whether or not to have one more. I would like Kingsley to have a brother or sister, but I also don't want to go back to those sleepless nights.

I thought it was going to be one of those things that everyone knew but no one was going to talk about it.

Congrats Lucas! The name Thain is always available for use just incase.

I appreciate the offer but I'll let you keep that for your kid one day (if you can make one, hehe)

Congratulations my friend.

Huge congress to the TV family, that's great news. Glad to hear Foster is doing well.

Phil, Haha. Go with Duey!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Well this is just stellar news!
Having a sibling will make yours, and Foster's life that much better.

Are they ever TC, are they ever? We are actually in discussions at the Coolbreeze house hold as to whether or not to have one more. I would like Kingsley to have a brother or sister, but I also don't want to go back to those sleepless nights.

It is tiring but we definitely wanted more than one. We're definitely only having two though. Picking out names, mulling over names is one of my favorite things. I thought about naming him Dalton, after Patrick Swayze's character in Roadhouse.

Congrats TC, Erin and Foster!!! :D Maybe she will let you have Masters for a middle name.

:clapp: Congrats on the Great news.... Wish your family many more Blessings

Awesome TC!!! Congratulations! I will be praying for your family. I can't wait to hear what it is going to be.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Congrats buddy! Teach him to bat/throw LH for baseball and swing RH for golf if possible hehe

sweet big bro, Just saying congrats again because I have obviously known! haha

Congrats TC, Erin and Foster!!! :D Maybe she will let you have Masters for a middle name.

It would have to be a first name. We do the whole "call your kid by the middle name" as that's what my brother and I grew up with. A weird legacy I wanted to pass on. Masters isn't going to happen. She thinks it's only b/c of my golf addiction (it kind of is). We have some good names though. If it's a boy we're pretty sure we're going with Samuel Hampton and if it's a girl we'll go with Eliza Ruth.

Back