Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RF, it's April, snow should not be allowed, hang in there!

RF, it's April, snow should not be allowed, hang in there!

Dude, this time last year, the driving ranges were open.
You can imagine the string of expletives that left my mouth when I woke up and looked out the window this AM.

self-reviews....lord knows the co. doesn't care what I write so why bother or make it a requirement?

self-reviews....lord knows the co. doesn't care what I write so why bother or make it a requirement?

I know some managers take the self-reviews, cut and paste into the ones they "write" because they're lazy. Me, I make my own typos and misspellings on the reviews I write, LOL.

Lol too true, what kind of Canadian city has snow?

But it is frakin freezing here.

When I woke up it was 0.8C outside so it's not bad in that regard.
But man does it make it messy.

And Thainer, I fart in your general direction.

THIS:

SnowYard.jpg

SnowStreet.jpg

After yesterdays mess of a round I'd gladly trade you.

Man Alberta sucks, sorry RatFink.

To RatFink - That tree doesn't even look real to me. I have never seen one frozen like that.

To RatFink - That tree doesn't even look real to me. I have never seen one frozen like that.

That's the result of warmer temperatures and heavy sticky snow.
Sometimes when it's REALLY cold [like -30C] the same thing happens, but in much thinner layers - known as hoarfrost. That is very pretty.

All the baby stories. Now I can't look at THP when I get home today since my wife reads over my shoulder. Immediately it'll be right back to the when are we going to have kids discussion.

I wish kids popped out all small then turned into 2 year olds in like 2 days so they can at least pretend to function.

Getting a new office....that looks into the parking lot. fml

Boss didn't remember that a bunch of supervisors are going on vacation this week. Calls me up yesterday to tell me I nned to work today, tommorrow, and Saturday as well. FML.

Much better than the view from my office - a cubicle wall...

thats a good thing, you get to see when the boss returns and leaves.

dentist appointment tomorrow for my lady... no golf for me tomorrow

At least you have a view. I reside in CubeFarmville. I'd take a view of a trash dump at this point. At least I could watch the seagulls fight over trash.

Water Heater broke yesterday. Meh, no flooding... no big deal right? Sucks when you think you've drained it the night before. WTF. I'm gonna kick a baby seal today.

Water Heater broke yesterday. Meh, no flooding... no big deal right? Sucks when you think you've drained it the night before. WTF. I'm gonna kick a baby seal today.

dont kick an adult one... they are trained at hand to hand combat

but now he can see the same thing of me now too ugh
thats a good thing, you get to see when the boss returns and leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back