Who Makes SC Putters?

Now I wont get into anything on Scotty here, but let me ask this question to the group.

Do you think less of your irons that were not made in house?
Or your wedges?
Why would we think less of a putter that was not made in house?

For me it has to do with all of his customs that he charges huge amounts for. If i'm gonna spend $2,000 on something that's normally a $300 item that's custom, it needs to be fully done by the person in house.

Id like to reveal that I in fact forge Scotty's putters for him in my basement. While I roll the NC Gambler Royal Kmac edition.

Id like to reveal that I in fact forge Scotty's putters for him in my basement. While I roll the NC Gambler Royal Kmac edition.

Do you also sprinkle them with fairy dust and imbue them with a piece of Tiger Woods' soul? I really need to see this basement.

Your pic was on the anti Cameron website.........:D

8956555-large.jpg

LOL.......

I may be stupid for thinking this way, but I love my Scotty Cameron! I know this thread is sort of anti Cameron, but I've putted with a lot of putters and I still haven't found one that feels as good as the Scotty Cameron feels. I'm just a big fan of Scotty.

I may be stupid for thinking this way, but I love my Scotty Cameron! I know this thread is sort of anti Cameron, but I've putted with a lot of putters and I still haven't found one that feels as good as the Scotty Cameron feels. I'm just a big fan of Scotty.

You are not stupid at all. I like my Cameron as well. Nothing wrong with liking a specific putter. Scotty Cameron putters are very pretty. My problem with some Cameron fan boys is that they will tell you that there is no other putter out there that is as good as a SC. My next putter is going to be a Lajosi once I get more disposable cash to spend.

No way man. If you like it and it works more power to you. Nothing wrong with that at all. We already have threads talking about SC and his practices so I wont get into that but no one deserves crap for playing what they like.

Thanks guys. I do love my Cameron, but definitely recognize that there are other great putters out there. I am a huge Bettinardi fan as well their putters are sweet looking for sure. :D

Absolutly Stunning Pingman

Holy cow Ping! That thing is amazingly beautiful!

Wow! That Cameron is beautiful :D

Do not know if I have ever seen a better looking putter than that one.

It was news to me that he didn't have his own factory too. I don't think any less of the line because of it though. I'm just glad he uses a US shop as I'm sure the chinese outfits would do the rough work as well. I will say after I found out some of the Ping putters are now made in china, I was disappointed.

It was news to me that he didn't have his own factory too. I don't think any less of the line because of it though. I'm just glad he uses a US shop as I'm sure the chinese outfits would do the rough work as well. I will say after I found out some of the Ping putters are now made in china, I was disappointed.
Why? Im sure you own multiple things that are made in china.

I'm all about "Made in America". Lifelong Union man.

Might want to get yourself a Bettinardi or SeeMore then.

Does it only matter to you for putters?

Does it only matter to you for putters?
No, it matters on anything I spend money on. I've already got an Arizona Ping, I just noticed the made in china sticker on a putter I was trying out last year, it was disappointing to me is all.

No, it matters on anything I spend money on. I've already got an Arizona Ping, I just noticed the made in china sticker on a putter I was trying out last year, it was disappointing to me is all.

Gotcha. I just meant that in regards to golf equipment because of your bag list. Not questioning anybody's thoughts on the subject at all.

Gotcha. I just meant that in regards to golf equipment because of your bag list. Not questioning anybody's thoughts on the subject at all.
I understand, I don't think there are any clubs made in the US anymore. Scratch and Redbird buy blanks and finish them here I think.

Back