2011 Sligo Spring Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Love the slightly longer shorts and the shirts are awesome as usual. Great looking stuff from Sligo!

Been waiting on this, although I already picked up some of the new gear but always love the reviews from THP. Because of THP, I have gotten introduced to Sligo and love it.

I'd love to have a 10 minute shopping spree in Sligo's store! They have so many killer options and the Spring 2011 line stepped it up in a big, big way! It's amazing how they keep coming up with some of the best looking designs/color schemes in all of golf apparel. Really nice looking collection, and this is just a small sample of it. Well done!

Man that stuff looks great! It’s only a matter of time before more and more people catch up and figure out just how great the gear is that Sligo makes. I have 5 shirts myself and love them all…looks like I’ll be adding some 2011 Spring line very soon as well! Thanks for the review.

I love the scotty, I want one now!

I'm going to freeze my credit card so I won't get into trouble. There is so much I want to order!!

• Admin
Been waiting on this, although I already picked up some of the new gear but always love the reviews from THP. Because of THP, I have gotten introduced to Sligo and love it.

Glad you like it.

Man that stuff looks great! It’s only a matter of time before more and more people catch up and figure out just how great the gear is that Sligo makes. I have 5 shirts myself and love them all…looks like I’ll be adding some 2011 Spring line very soon as well! Thanks for the review.

Nice little collection. The new stuff really is very different and I am enjoying it a lot.

The 2011 line looks so nice! I'm with TC, I need a shopping spree! Hehe. There's going to be some additions (Wallack and St. James at least) to my closet before the end of the year! Great review JB!

Excellent review! Sligo has some of the best designs and quality out there. I for one have found that I need to ‘size-up’ when wearing Sligo but the fit and feel is still superb! I just like the sleeves to be a little longer on my arm is all. The St. James could be my favorite design of all!

I really like that 2nd shirt that is like a Pink color. Great Review

That would be the Wallack in Vegas Pink.
I think I will be Playing with My Wallack very soon........:D

That would be the Wallack in Vegas Pink.

Wore that shirt this week with black shorts and vegas pink icon belt. Great combo. Walked and the temps were not too hot as it only got close to 70 while I was out in the morning and I have no complaints from that shirt at all. Nice and lightweaight, breaths well and looks damn good. I told you JB i have done a 180 on the wallack.

Once people wear a Wallack they never go back!

Funny you say that because I have been contemplating other wallacks now and the color shorts to wear with them. There could be another wallack in my future sometime!

Funny you say that because I have been contemplating other wallacks now and the color shorts to wear with them. There could be another wallack in my future sometime!

I have the White and the Catalina... both are great! Brian Gay has worn the Haze a few times on the course and when he was on the Morning Drive and I saw him in it for the previews of next week's Inside the PGA Tour. It's a great design and all colorways are great!

I'll try to get a pic of Brian @ The Heritage for THP on Tuesday. I guess I need to plan my outfit too! :D

Well I think he wears the pink Wallack on Sunday. I'm saving mine for a scramble next month so I think we will be ok! :wink:

I love the St. James. the blue would look great with some blant or even white pants.

I wish I could try a shirt on prior to purchasing. I wear Mediums in all brands of shirts, but would hate to find out I wear a large in Sligo.

Tap before talk.

Back