iLoveCats

Reaction score
Handicap
hey, My name is Lyndon and as you can see I'm new to the hackers paradise. My buddy dent is a member here and since he spends all his free time browsing these forums i figured i would give it a shot.

A little about myself, I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba which sucks cause its cold for most the year. I'm a 4.8 handicap (not sure how it got that low). I've been golfing for as long as i can remember. I'm 18 and I've been playing tournaments off and on since I was 12. I've never really taken golf too seriously. I've always played it because I love it but this year i'm looking to actually make some improvements and actually place well in tournaments.

Thats about it guys, hope to see you around the forums

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP, if your friends with Dent I"m sure you'll fit right in. Oh and yes Manitoba sucks.

Welcome_Cat_.jpg

welcome to THP!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, sounds like you will fit right in.

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!! Snowy Edmonton here.

Welcome to THP, hopefully your cooler than Dent! hahaha, I kid. Dents a good dude so I can only assume you are as well.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Hey buddy,

guys this guy is the biggest freakin goof I have ever seen in my life. He will honestly fit right in he's ridiculous like the rest of us THPers

guess I'll have to show him the ropes.

Welcome to THP Lyndon! Glad to have you on board for some good times.

Welcome Lyndon

welcome!

Welcome to THP !!

Sup! :welcome:

Welcome to THP

Back