The Happy Anniversary Thread

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
I looked around and couldnt find one, so I thought I would start one. This is just a place for you to give the one(s) you love, some THP love.

Happy Anniversary to my girlfriend of 4 years today, Jessica!

The BF and I just passed our 6 years :nailbiting:

Great thread Thainer! Congrats to you and GC :clapp:

Congrats young Thainer and GC!!

Congrats Thainer and GC.

Nice thread. Happy 18th wedding anniversary to my wife.

I looked around and couldnt find one, so I thought I would start one. This is just a place for you to give the one(s) you love, some THP love.

Happy Anniversary to my girlfriend of 4 years today, Jessica!

Dang! you better go buy her a ring

My wife and I will be married a year on Sunday. Best decision I ever made. :banana:

My Uncle Norm and and Aunt Minnibel were married 69 years last Monday. They're both 94. That's a pretty long time.

Kevin

My Uncle Norm and and Aunt Minnibel were married 69 years last Monday. They're both 94. That's a pretty long time.

Kevin

Man, congrats to them, thats a longgggggggggggg time.

Man, congrats to them, thats a longgggggggggggg time.

Yep, he was a paratrooper in WWII. They got married while he was home on leave in 1942. To put in perspective, I was dating my Wife when they had a huge party for their 50th anniversary.

Kevin

Congrats young Thainer, wcueb923 and GC. Also to Esox, that is absolutely phenominal.

Jacqui and I were married 3 years ago last Sunday. For those who don't know, we got married in Las Vegas by Elvis. I have such a cool wife.

Congress to all the love birds! Liz and I have been together just over 8 years, guess I should think about a ring, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

Congrats Smallie, I have a nephew that was married by Elvis in Vegas but that was about 14 years ago.

Back